Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Online college
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Online college

Online college

Is plagiarism on the rise or is it just being ignored in online universities? A recent NY Times study (2003) on plagiarism involving 23 institutions within the US, results found, cut-and-paste plagiarism is accessible with the Internet and appears to students not to be considered cheating.

For the list of best online universities, visit online university information corner!

Where have ethics in higher education gone? Plagiarism seems to not only be increasing in online universities, but also, in many traditional universities with little concern or so it seems. Is this because faculty do not want to become involved or is it because when they do become involved that there is so much hassle to go through to present a case of plagiarism that it is ignored.

I currently teach and have taught online classes for several years now. Prior to that I was an online student myself. It amazes me that it never once occurred to me to cheat on any of my assignments. There must be something wrong with me but it just was never an option.

For the list of best online universities, visit online university information corner!

I had to pay for every bit of my higher education and will be paying for it probably until I die. Higher education was not something easily attainable because I grew up in a low-income family and then was orphaned by the age of 15. I always wanted to learn everything about everything, to be smart, and show the world I was not a victim of society.

Getting an education and paying for it myself meant more to me because I put blood, sweat and tears into it, never mind the stress, fears of how to pay for it, or other opportunity costs involved while putting my life on hold to complete my degrees.

Thirty-eight percent of the undergraduate students surveyed said that in the last year they had engaged in one or more instances of ''cut-and-paste'' plagiarism involving the Internet, paraphrasing or copying anywhere from a few sentences to a full paragraph from the Web without citing the source" and that "almost half of the students said they considered such behavior trivial or not cheating at all (Rimer, 2003, para. 2).

Online course Searching the Online Arrest Records How to Buy and Sell Golf Items Online in Auctions VAT rise may result in increase demand for online couriers Online ordering now firmly established as people let couriers take the strain Using Long Tail Keywords to Find More Prospects Online and Sell More Products How To Protect Your Credit Card Information Online Do I Really Need a Stock Trading Strategy to Be a Successful Stock Trader? Finding The Right Breast Enlargement Pills Online Watch SMU Mustangs vs Northern Iowa Panthers Online via PC Free Banned Adwords Account? No Longer! Find Great Danish Courier Services Online Question and Answer Informational Online Article Templates - Expert Answers for Readers
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(52.15.231.106) Ohio / Columbus Processed in 0.005876 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 2364, 973,
Online college Columbus