Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Online Video Marketing: Getting Video Article Page Views Cheat The System Details Here!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Online Video Marketing: Getting Video Article Page Views Cheat The System Details Here!

Online Video Marketing: Getting Video Article Page Views Cheat The System Details Here!

Online video marketing is a exploding online marketing resources but do not try to

cheat the system! Cheating will only lead to you getting banded from the online video sites such as Youtube, Metacafe, Myspace, Dailymotion, Revver, Crackle, Veoh, and Yahoo video. Then all your efforts converting your articles to video will just be a waste of time. Ok your probably thinking what is the right way to increase your video page views? We are going to discuss just that in our article today.

When you start to optimize your metadata tags for your video article do not ad keywords, or keyword phrases that are not used in your article video. Also do not use keywords or keyword phrases in your description metadata tags that are not used in your video. This will get you in trouble too. And lastly do not use words in your video metadata tags that are not relevant to your video article. Folks if you think about it, this is just common sense. I know when I do a search on say google and when the screen populates with results I do not want to click on a site and find that is not relevant to what I was searching for. It is no different when you search for relevant videos articles. I expect to see videos related to what I was searching for. All cheating does is reduce your online credibility and get you banned online. Then what are you going to do?

Another common method people try to cheat the online video sites and social media sites is by falsely inflating the video views part of the Youtube algorithm equation by using automated programs that falsely inflate the number of views a specific video has received. If you take a look at Youtubes terms of service it states "Use of any automated system that sends more request messages to Youtube servers in a given time period of time then a human can reasonably produce in the same time period , is forbidden." Folks trying to cheat the video sharing sites and the video search engine sites by inflating the page viewing numbers will flat out get you banded! And for good reason. It is morally wrong and flat out intent to cheat the system. We as online video marketers and social media marketers do not need these kind of people in our industry.

Now here are a few tips to get your video page views the right way.

Use keywords, and keyword phrase that are included in your video article in your metadata tags such as "title", "description", and "video tag".

Optimize your thumbnail. The thumbnail images are the first thing that attracts a searchers eye. Have you ever heard the saying, "a picture is worth a thousand words" ? Well in this case your video thumbnail could be worth a thousand page views.

Do not focus on long term promotions of your online video article. Getting video page views quickly will benefit your website traffic far more then any long term promotions. For Example just take a look inside Youtube at links like "rising videos", "top favorites", and "top rated" and take a look at how many video page views the videos that are listed here have. These are the lists you want your video articles to be listed on.

Well folks that concludes my article on cheating the video sites. I hope this information is useful. Have a nice day and the best of luck with your online video marketing efforts!

by: Mark Fleagle
Great Benefits Of Internet Marketing For Online Marketers Why The Most Important Questions That Every Franchisee Needs To Ask Are Never Posed... How Do You Locate Arrest Records Online To Lookup A Persons Criminal Past How to Make Money Online - dollars to rupees money Network Marketing & Targeted Lead Generation Why Book Authors Need Their Own Websites How Can I Retrieve Police Records Online To Find Peoples Arrest Warrants Article Template: How To Write A "top Mistakes" Article Home Business: Low Risk Opportunities Taking Online Paid Surveys to Earn Extra Cash in 2010 How To Trade Forex Signals Based On The Trendline Twitter Bio: Why Your Twitter Biography Matters Make Money On Ebay - Setting Clear Goals!
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.44.118) / Processed in 0.012979 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 3393, 973,