Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Online Dating Mistakes Men Make - 3 Very Common Reasons Why Guys Fail To Attract Women Online
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Online Dating Mistakes Men Make - 3 Very Common Reasons Why Guys Fail To Attract Women Online

Online Dating Mistakes Men Make - 3 Very Common Reasons Why Guys Fail To Attract Women Online

It's funny just how many guys will have such varied experiences when it comes to online dating

. Some will think of it as being the best thing that ever happened to them and others will think it was a total waste of their time. It makes you kind of wonder why their experiences can be so varied. I got curious about this a while back, so I did some impromptu questioning of men I knew had tried online dating in the past. And just as their experiences were quite varied, so were the ways that they went about meeting women online.

For many men, the idea of meeting women online just sounds too good to be true in their mind, so they go into it with a pretty sizable dose of skepticism. Not surprisingly, the ones who are pretty skeptical about it tend to have less than favorable experiences. Some go into it with too great of an expectation, in that they expect to meet the woman of their dreams the first week they try it out. Of course, they end up disappointed because they are really wanting too much.

And the ones that DO have good experiences with it? Well, they tend to be a little bit skeptical, don't expect too much from it, and just kind of have fun with it for a little while. Anyways, I came up with 3 very common mistakes that men seem to make when they use online dating sites to meet women.

Here they are:

1) Setting the bar way too high.

As I mentioned before, some guys go into it expecting to meet the woman they are going to marry and they think it will happen right away. Now, there may be some stories out there about that happening, but they have to be few and far in between. If you expect that you are going to meet a perfect 10 who wants to marry you the moment you sign up... you may want to lower your expectations and make them a little more realistic.

2) Being too skeptical beforehand.

A healthy dose of skepticism is never a bad thing. Too much and you are not going to give it the amount of time it deserves to actually work. Like I said, you cannot expect to meet a perfect 10 who wants to marry you right away, and if you are too skeptical and you don't get results right away... you are probably going to be one of those guys who thinks that it is a total waste of time. Having the right mindset and having a little fun with it is a key if you really want to make online dating work for you.

3) Being too choosy.

One thing that online dating gives you that you don't get when you go to a bar or a club is the chance to run down a woman's interests before you even talk to her. That can be both a good and a bad thing. You can use that information to be a little too choosy and disqualify pretty much all women you come across without ever really getting to know them. And of course, if you do this, you are not going to have the best experience when it comes to online dating.

by: Chris Tyler
Improved Endeavor Within Insurance Coverage Buying Lace Front Wigs Online How Wise Is It To Buy Wholesale Candles Online? Home Business Effective Ideas Using Twitter For Business Breast Augmentation Surgery How To Find The Best Cheap Holidays in Vegas Winter Clothes For Kids How to Flirt With Women - Surprise HER and Make Her YOUR Girl An Overview Of Online Income Opportunities style is the most fashionable A Childs Bike Helmet does stop injuries Obama Grants - Designed For Encouraging Moms To G Et A Degree
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.139.82.23) / Processed in 0.012649 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 2953, 975,