Insurances.net
insurances.net » Mobile Insurance » New Search Engines And Mobile Search Engine Focuses On User Experiences Beyond Search
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

New Search Engines And Mobile Search Engine Focuses On User Experiences Beyond Search

New Search Engines And Mobile Search Engine Focuses On User Experiences Beyond Search

New Search Engines and Mobile Search Engine Focuses on User Experiences Beyond Search

i-beta is more than as search engine in the conventional sense of the term. Its strengths are in the method it uses to display hits and gives users the flexibility to choose the categories they believe, relevant.

i-beta.com offers a truly international experience for every visitor. I-beta is a search engine that allows users to customize their landing page to almost any language they choose. I-beta is an uncluttered search-only site that is not imbedded within a portal amidst volumes of data. Its sole purpose is to search, locate and provide results. To this end, developers allows users to specifically search certain categories. For example users can search specifically for images, video, news, sports, audio, forums, blogs, wikis, PDF or Amazon. This automatically reduces the hit results will only include relevant searches to that category.

i-beta's response time, even for arcane search phrases is impressive to say the least. Hardly any lag and search results were accurate. The engine keeps users' browsing security in the forefront of its priorities. For example, when searching images, which are notorious for being contaminated with viruses and trojans, i-beta allows users to preview the image in two ways without leaving the i-beta site. The first is a thumbnail, which while small is quite clear. The second is a larger image view that give more than adequate clarity and visitors can inspect if there are any pop ups or if the site is from a trustworthy administrator.New Search Engines And Mobile Search Engine Focuses On User Experiences Beyond Search

An interesting twist to the way i-beta handles the results is when users then change the category of the search, i-beta displays all the results of the key phrase in that category. For example if a search was initiated in the 'image' category, all images are displayed where users are allowed to inspect the image without visiting the site, if then users want to chase the category using the same key words, a click on the new category, for example blogs, will list all the blogs reflecting those same key words.

An even niftier feature is users still do not need to visit the site, they can click an option to show the page inside the i-beta site. This is a fantastic development as now users can inspect the site without navigating through minefields of trojans and viruses.

I-beta offers a pay per click program which allows advertisers to market there business, brand , and website through their proprietary pay per click advertising network. The advertiser program places advertisements in a publishers website. These advertisements are pay-per-click advertisements where the advertiser receives charges when a user clicks onthere ad with in the pay per click networks.

http://www.i-beta.com

by: mobilesearchengine
41dual Sim Mobile Phone And Its Benefits To End-users Get Scrapes, Dings, And Dents Fixed Quickly With Mobile Bumper Repair How To Make Cheap Calls With Online Phone Cards The Change In Popularity Of Providing Content Via Video On Weblogs And Mobile Phones 4 Things To Look For In Your Iphone Insurance Or Iphone 4 Insurance Enjoy The Many Benefits Found In An Insurance Phone Plan From Securranty Mobile & Internet Advertising- For Extensive Coverage! The Crawler Type Mobile Crusher Features And Application Blackberry storm Mobile Phone | Blackberry storm Mobile Reviews Seo And Mobile Web Design Mobile Research And Its Advantages Mobile Phone Contracts Deals Cost-effective And Efficient Mobile Plans Methods For Running Successful Mobile Phone Marketing And Advertising Strategies
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(34.201.37.128) / Processed in 0.011994 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2899, 972,