Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » My Biggest Project So Far: Our Boxed Wedding Invitations
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

My Biggest Project So Far: Our Boxed Wedding Invitations

My Biggest Project So Far: Our Boxed Wedding Invitations

What bride doesnt dream of having the perfect invitations

? Well I am definitely one of those brides. When I was growing up I was completely fascinated by the intricacies and detail that went into each invitation. I would get so excited when my parents received them in the mail and I loved opening them! So it didnt surprise me that this was going to be one of the more important decisions that we or I was going to make. I browsed websites upon websites, scoured all the bridal magazines but I just couldnt find the one. Finding my groom-to-be was easier than this! I loved the look of cherry blossoms, and thought this would be the perfect starting point. But all the invitations that I liked were beyond our alloted invitation budget.

Fast forward to our August 2006 trip to the Philippines. I received an invite to go to a wedding show and the rest is invitation history. I finally found them! Phew! And they were so within our budget that I couldnt believe this was actually happening. I placed my deposit the day before we left for Canada. At that point I didnt think about the logistics surrounding it all. All I cared about was that I was going to get the invitations of my dreams. It took me 8 long months to get the custom design completed.

Now it was time to ship them to Canada. Pop wedding bubble and insert reality here. I guess I should have taken into consideration the weight of all 200 boxed invitations! Although in my defense, math was never my favorite subject. When they were finally cargoed here, there was still that minor detail with customs that I narrowly escaped. I wont disclose any more details just in case theyre tracking this blog.

I finally received and inspected all of them, painstakingly, one by one. So far so good! My final hurdle in this invitation process was getting them all ready for shipping and of course the shipping costs. Ouch! I handed out most of the boxes to our friends and family here in Ottawa, and I mailed out Mr. Jelly Beans side to LA in one hugantic box. But there were still some that I needed to mail out. No one really knows but lil ole me how much shipping each individual box really cost. Shhhhh!

So, lesson learned: Follow your heart but keep in mind that sometimes that comes at a price. We got the inexpensive wedding invitations that I loved, but we probably went over our budget with the shipping costs. But in the end I was one happy bride-to-be!

http://www.austylishinvitations.com

by: jacky rando
Suggestions For A Family Halloween Pumpkin Patch Celebration How To Overcome Wedding Planning Difficulties Forex Signals Provided Online The Best Online Gif Animator Looking for a Moses Basket for your newborn? Order Your Brochures Online The Best Online Home Business Learning Experience Shed Excess Fat Attending A Diet Camp The Perks of Multi Family Foreclosures Outsourcing of Web Design Services All-Important Insights into Their Purchase Process Why Have Mini Become The Global Giants That They Are Now? Buy a smaller designer handbag
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.119.118.99) Wyoming / Casper Processed in 0.012056 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2651, 975,
My Biggest Project So Far: Our Boxed Wedding Invitations Casper