Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Me Smell Good: Buying Aftershave When You Are A Bit Of A Caveman
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Me Smell Good: Buying Aftershave When You Are A Bit Of A Caveman

I have lost count of the amount of men I met at university that seemed to spend more time on their hair and skin than my girlfriend did

. However, in the modern age, men are expected to at the very least smell good. So put down your beer, men, finish that raw steak and keep reading. We are going aftershave shopping.

Once you have found a bottle that looks manly enough (good indicators are pictures of dumbbells, lightning and endorsements by Chuck Norris), spray a small bit of it on your wrist. Then leave the shop (avoid eye contact with the oompah-loompah skinned individuals on the way out). After a while, youll notice that the aftershave smell has changed slightly. Thats because your skin has its own smell yes, MAN SMELL.

What you are sniffing is man smell plus aftershave. If the combination smells good, then youve found the perfect product for you. If it smells like a bag of dead cats, it might be wise to check a different aftershave. Oh, and do not try ten at once as well as confusing yourself, you will confuse virtually everyone around you (as well as killing off the asthma victim in the next aisle). Check no more than four in a day, theres no rush. Buying the right fragrance in a week is far better than rushing it and making yourself smell like last nights kebab.

If you are a fashionista (not that we are judging you, Carol), then you might think you should care about exactly which brand of aftershave you buy. Wrong, wrong, wrong. There is a limit on how cheap you can go (buying aftershave in a cellofane bag that looks like it used to contain a goldfish is probably not going to reel the ladies in), but you really dont have to spend hundreds on a gold jar that would suit an Indiana Jones movie to smell nice.

Finally, always remember the essential modern day shopping tip: hunt around. There are literally hundreds of places available that you can buy aftershave from, which means theres absolutely no excuse for dashing in and buying the first bottle you see from the nearest store. Remember, the tango shop staff brigade are more scared of you than you are of them. You can even shop online these days. Yup, that silver electronic thing the missus bought for Christmas can help you buy things and itll often mean theyre a lot cheaper, too. Stop looking at me in disgust: you could save yourself the price of Sky Sports every month. Oh yes, thats worth it.

by: Jonnie B. Allen
Its Time To Have An Online Fiesta With Pay Per Click Service Premiere Tools With Regards To Body Language To Attract Women Therewith Web Designing In Dubai How To Choose The Right Web Design Company? Help With Debt: How To Get Started A Summary About Personal Injury Law How To Increase The Online Sale Of Wines Do You Want Women To Like You? If Yes Then Here Are 3 Most Important Things You Must Know Here is a few Parenting styles tips by the famous Psychotherapist in LA Luxury Christmas Basket How to get the best personal insurance quotes? Lancaster Pa Hotels Hotel In Lancaster Pennsylvania Planning A Pa Dutch Country Family Reunion Your Ex Girlfriend Needs Time - Here's What To Do When She Wants To Be Away From You Online Auction Bidding By Myreviewsnow
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.2.184) / Processed in 0.011885 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2571, 975,
Me Smell Good: Buying Aftershave When You Are A Bit Of A Caveman