Insurances.net
insurances.net » Love » Making Sense of Common Breakup Quotes
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

Making Sense of Common Breakup Quotes

Anyone who has ever had a relationship end knows how devastating the breakup can be, especially when you have no idea what really happened. On one side is a person trying to sort through some complex emotions in order to say how they feel, and on the other side is a person hurt and confused by what is happening. Below are some common breakups, quotes, and what they really mean to help you get to the bottom of the problems in your relationship which can help you fix it.

The most common line is: "It's not you, it's me." As an individual who has used and heard this line several times, in my experience, nine times out of ten, it's not actually true. What this line really means is there is a behavior or personality trait about you that I hate, but I care enough to not want to hurt your feelings.

Try to look at this line as an open door: a way to identify something about yourself that you can change to grow as a person, then come back to the relationship to give it another try, because they do care about you and want to avoid hurting your feelings.

Another breakup favorite is, "we were such good friends and I don't want to lose that." Translation: I'm honestly not physically attracted to you. When a relationship is one part friendship and another part physical attraction, this line can deal a serious blow. But again, it can be remedied.

Try a different kind of cologne or perfume, go exercise a little, ladies, get a make-over and learn a new way to do your hair, guys, try to dress a little nicer. Most importantly: be confident. The important thing is to try to look a little more appealing. Show that other person that you are a good catch and you know you are.

Finally, there is "I love you but I'm not in love with you." This line just means that special romantic spark has been lost. To regain it, try to do something really special for that person. Take them dancing or do a class they've always wanted to take.

Or, if you think your relationship needs that extra little boost, relive a special moment the two of you shared, like a first date or first kiss. This will not only show that special person how much you care, it will also remind them of why they fell in love with you in the first place and relight that romantic spark.

It may seem that when someone says one of these lines, they are lying to you, but it's not intentional. It can be very difficult to express your feelings, especially when you care about someone and have to find a way to give them bad news without hurting them.

Try to work with them and create an understanding. If you can show them you not only understand how they feel, but can express it better than they can, they will truly appreciate it, and you'll be on your way to working things out and getting back together.
What You Should Never Do After the Breakup - Part 1 The Usefulness of No Contact Following a Breakup What You Should Never Do In a Break Up Chef Pascal Barbot – The Quirky Chef Who Loves Milk Romance Is Dead - Valentine's Day Is a Commercial Charade Can You Be On Your Own On Valentines Day? Get You through a Hurtful Breakup Does One Ever Get Over Cheating Or An Affair? Public Speaking Secrets Revealed - How To Get Over Fear Of Public Speaking Being Disappointed In Your Husband After He Cheats Or Has An Affair: Can You Get Over It And Move On? From Fear to Love By Raymond Kane Future Love Predictions Free Men How to Get Over Your Fear of Commitment
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.243.184) / Processed in 0.012186 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 2954, 248,