Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Local Jeweler vs. Buying Online
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Local Jeweler vs. Buying Online

As a independent jeweler in Asheville, NC, I know firsthand that one of the challenges of running a s a mom and pop jewelry store, is competing with the big guys. The mall stores and online outlets that have hundreds of different items to chose from along with lots of great advertising. Each of these adding up to a very powerful presentation of variety, customer service, and appeal. Though there are definitely some advantages to this, I feel that there is a powerful argument to take some time to price shop some local jewelers in your area, at least to see if the "power" of the larger stores justifies actually shopping there. Here are a few points to consider before you decide on where to buy your next piece of jewelry.

1. Knowledge. One of the most powerful tools that a local bench jeweler has is knowledge of the product. As an independent jeweler in Asheville, NC for over ten years, I know the in's and out's of this business and what gives you the most for your money. When you buy from someone knowledgeable about the product, you know that each piece has been inspected for quality by someone with skills and knowledge well beyond that of the average salesperson. This intimate knowledge is crucial for you in that knowing how a piece is put together, the durability of the gemstones in the piece, how an item is going to wear and how to personalize it to what your needs are.

2. Flexibility. When a customer walks through the door there are certain core questions that I ask to try and narrow down what it is that will serve their purpose the best. By not having a lot of inventory it puts you in the position of getting a item that best suits you and not simply me trying to sell you on what I have in my case. As a small time jeweler in Asheville, it's impossible for me to keep as much inventory on hand as a big box, but I can make up for that by assessing your needs on a one on one basis, so you get exactly what your looking for. I can then customize the piece if desired right there, so you can see it each step of the way.

3. Quality. The draw to shop online for its convenience and price savings I find confusing and counterproductive when it comes to jewelry purchases. What I have found since the internet boom is that in most cases you get what you pay for online. Not only that, but without seeing the piece you have no idea on how much material is there and how well made it is. Most smaller jewelry stores now have very impressive websites that give you the same convenience and price point as other major jewelry sites, so don't think that if you want to shop online you can't shop local.

4. Service. Probably the best reason to purchase from a smaller shop is the relationship that is built over time.Those people that come in for simple repairs are customers that will come back in the future if they are treated with respect.You will find a different attitude and a consistency with a smaller shop. The same people greeting you each time. An understanding of what you like and where your priorities are. The building of a relationship that is important to the shop owner because it builds trust and confidence, and important to you so that you are comfortable and secure knowing you are dealing with someone you know, and knows you.

In the end, when you buy from from a smaller local shop you get an experience that is filled with confidence, security, a comparable price for similar goods, and the comfort in knowing that the small business owner has a vested interest in making sure that you are very pleased with every interaction you have with them.
Some Tips To Help You Make Money Online Buy The Magic Of Making Up To Win Your Ex Back Are You A Financially Mature Budget Planner? Features Of Group Insurance Wedding Dresses Easy Ways To Find A Suitable Wedding Dress Injuries at Perform Compensation A Couple Of Simple Tips For Planning A Backyard Fish Pond Design Just How To Not Spend As Much On Motor Insurance Proficient Subsidence Claims Cork For Insurance Oriented Claims Watch West Ham vs Liverpool in Live HD Online Buy Academic Papers Wedding Lightings: Harmonious To The Event Cricket live score online now
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.137.185.180) / Processed in 0.012905 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 3722, 975,