Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Living away from my parents
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Living away from my parents

Living away from my parents

I have been living away from my parents for the past three months but it's not a good thing because I hate it. I didn't want to move out but had no choice as my chosen university was out of London. During the weekends I come back home to visit my parents, some weekends I stay over so I can spend more time with them.

I remember when I got accepted in that university, I cried like a baby, not because I was happy I got in but how am I going to live without my parents. I am an only child so my relationship with my parents is different from my friends and we are very close. I couldn't eat for a week at the thought of living away, all my friends could not stop laughing at me.

I have never stayed away from my parents, not even when I was younger, I didn't go to any of the holidays that my mates went on because I didn't like the idea of my parents not being there. My first night at the university dorm wasn't as bad because I made my mum stay the night and my roommate found it funny but she did enjoy my mum's company.

I am excited this week as we are breaking up for Christmas which is for a whole month so I get to spend it with my family and friends; my roommate was shocked to see me smile for the first time in three months.

I offered to drop my roommate on my way home as her parents live 20 minutes away from mine. I loaded the car with our bags and snacks for the journey and we set off on our long journey home. First I will drive my Audi Q7 to East London to drop my roommate then I'm heading straight to my parents.
Parent's Options in Choosing the Right Autism Spectrum Disorder Treatment Important Factor To Be Keep In Mind Before Purchasing A Jacket Buying Herve Leger Dresses Online Deserts Xuan: Bridging The Indie & Major Divide In Taiwan Cheating On Your Wife – 3 Ways To Get Instant Forgiveness For Cheating On Your Wife Do Your Know Your Insurance Plan Options? Keep In Mind These When Buying The Best Jerseys How to Know If a Girl Likes You - 3 Sure Signs That She Fancies You Wholesale Diamonds Help You Save! Digital Signage At Work During Busy Holiday Shopping Season Enjoy Your Holidays With Intention Of Having Your Investments Returns Back To You Different Types Of Revitalization Treatments Offered By Spa Facilities Three Unusual Job Opportunities
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.222.205.5) Noord-Holland / Amsterdam Processed in 0.013097 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 1849, 975,
Living away from my parents Amsterdam