Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Kid Rock Tickets : Kid Rock Has Sold 22 Million Albums To Date In The United States
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Kid Rock Tickets : Kid Rock Has Sold 22 Million Albums To Date In The United States

Kid Rock Tickets : Kid Rock Has Sold 22 Million Albums To Date In The United States

Robert James "Bob" Ritchie known by his stage name Kid Rock

, is an American singer-songwriter and rapper with five Grammy Award nominations.

Kid Rock released several studio albums that mostly went unnoticed before his 1998 record Devil Without a Cause, released with Atlantic Records, sold 11 million albums behind the hits, "Bawitdaba", "Cowboy", and "Only God Knows Why".

In 2000, he released The History of Rock which was a compilation of remixed and remastered versions of songs from his previous albums as well as the hit single, "American Bad Ass". In 2001, he released the follow up, Cocky.

After a slow start, his country-flavored hit "Picture" with Sheryl Crow resurrected the album and it went gold as a single and pushed the album's sales to more than 5 million. It was followed by 2003's self-titled release, which failed to chart a major hit. In 2006 he released Live Trucker, a live album. In 2007 Kid Rock released Rock N Roll Jesus, which produced a hit in "All Summer Long".

It was his first worldwide smash hit, charting #1 in eight countries across Europe and Australia.Rock N Roll Jesus would go on to sell 5 million albums worldwide including being certified triple platinum in the US. He released "Born Free" on November 16, 2010.He has sold 22 million albums to date in the United States.

Born Free is Rock's first album since Rock N Roll Jesus in 2007, The Detroit News noted. Originally slated to be three discs, Rock explained "it was just sensory overload, too many songs, too much to choose from live. In the end, it would've been kind of pretentious to release a triple album.

I had four songs I didn't even like." While attending the Movement Festival in Detroit Saturday, Rock revealed Martina McBride, Sheryl Crow and T.I. will also lend their talents to his latest project. T.I. and Martina McBride will be featured on "Care". While Sheryl Crow will be featured on "Collide" , with Bob Seger playing piano.

Rock said the collaboration with Seger, on the piano, almost didn't happen. James Hetfield plays guitar on four tracks. Rock stated, "I wanted some Metallica style riffs on the songs where I wasn't rapping. Lucky for me, Papa Het had some leftover riffs that Metallica wasn't gonna use. We added some drums, a fuck load of bass and just layed that shit down. I'm fucking ecstatic".

Red Hot Chili Peppers Chad Smith will play drums on the album while Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Benmont Tench will play the keyboards. Kid Rock's long time band will not be featured on the album as Rubin created an all star band to back Kid Rock.His "Cowboy" and "Wanted Dead Or Alive" mash up will be on T.I.'s King Uncaged album entitled "Wanted".

He hosted the 2010 CMT Awards and released a digital live ep from his Comerica Park show last year with a free download of "Times Like These" in June as part of a promotion for Jim Beam's Operation Homefront.

Kid Rock launched and hosted his first annual cruise dubbed the "Chillin The Most Cruise" a call back to his hit "Cowboy", on April 29, 2010. It ran 4 days through May 3 from Tampa, Florida to Bahama's. It featured him and several other bands. The cruise was produced by Atlanta based events company, Sixthman.

Kid Rock took some of the wraps off his next album, "Born Free," during his three-night weekend homestand at the DTE Energy Music Theatre in suburban Detroit, debuting six of the songs and announcing the album's release date. At which point he revealed that "Born Free", while originally tipped for Sept. 7, will come out Nov. 16.

The album's title track was used for TBS' coverage of the 2010 Major League Baseball playoffs.Kid Rock announced on the VH1 top 20 countdown during an interview with Jim Shearer that he will start touring for the new album after his birthday in 2011.

by: Cynthia Hoffman
Billy Elliot Tickets : The Billy Elliot Production Received Fifteen Tony Award Nominations Day Care Killeen TX - How To Find The Right Day Care Program For Your Child Playing With Dolls And Dressing Them Up With 18 Inch Doll Clothes Contribute For The Mental Growth Of Children Juicing Recipes For Children Jigsaw Mats - Safety Flooring For Your Children Christmas Advent Calendar For Kids Watch The Karate Kid (2010) Online Free Giant Stuffed Plush And Selling Toys Around The World Parents Pursue Case Against Pediatrician For Their Disabled Child Toy Story 3 Tri-county Landfill Playset - Is Your Child A Toy Story Fan? How Building Block Toys Help Children with Autism Blogging for Children: Starting them Young Brain Training: Increase Your Childrens Intellect at an Early Age
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.58.137.218) Tel-Aviv / Tel Aviv Processed in 0.012375 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 4010, 956,
Kid Rock Tickets : Kid Rock Has Sold 22 Million Albums To Date In The United States Tel Aviv