Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » KISS your Online Results Good bye
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

KISS your Online Results Good bye

Hello again,

Today is a very important post that has been weighing on me for some time.

When I see people struggle to get started making money online or increase their results they think they need to have some crazy technology, flashy graphics, absolute perfect web copy, and perfect videos.

But that can't be further from the truth.

The more you try to perfect your sales presentations the more you are going to fail.

I go back to the KISS principle Keep It Stupidly Simple.

The fact is that you can never perfect your website. Graphics don't necessarily matter. You will never get perfect web copy, and your video will NEVER be perfect either.

So why are you trying to perfect it?

The main thing you need to think about is getting it out there. Seeing what people think about it. And then test and tweak to increase your results.

Don't try to perfect it before you even put it out there. It can't be done. No matter how hard you try.

Results and the people looking at it tell you if it works or not. So get it out there.

Don't worry about graphics, or any of that stuff. Those are things for split tests. Just get good messages up as best you can that is compelling enough that you think it will convert and see what happens.

That is the one thing that I see that holds many of my consulting clients back in their efforts to make it a go online.

Remember to Keep It Stupidly Simple and you will go far.

That is all for today. Talk soon.

Justin Christianson

P.S. For more great information and other helpful articles on how to make loads of money online and get great results be sure to check out our site at www.BigOnlineResults.com

By: Justin Christianson
Massive Success Online If You Do These Two Things How To Choose An Online Osha Safety Training Provider? Get Out! Tip to Online Success The Trade Friction Between The U.s. And China Is Heating Up Online Cat Preparation Guidelines And Tips By Career Launcher How to start making money online The Doctor is Out: Getting an Online Nursing Degree Expanding Horizons: Online Degrees Tips For Buying Sofas Online map about play blackjack free online 882 Apply For A Credit Card Merchant Account Online Residual Income Models: How They Increase Your Online Earnings How To Learn Online Share Trading In India - The Concept of Online Share Trading Influencing Lives
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.140.249.104) / Processed in 0.013432 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 36 , 2053, 973,