Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » John Mayer Tickets - Who Says He Can't Be Successful And Controversial?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

John Mayer Tickets - Who Says He Can't Be Successful And Controversial?

John Mayer Tickets - Who Says He Can't Be Successful And Controversial?

Oftentimes John Mayer has a lot on his plate. Apart from being a rock star, he has to keep up to date with his fans through Twitter, make supercilious comments about other celebrities and their behavior in the New York Daily News, participate in enough interviews to push his new album Battle Studies to number one and support an erratic, nightclub-infused lifestyle that pairs him up with the likes of Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson. Yet, after he manages all that, he still has time to impress enough girls that about every two weeks or so he gets in the headlines for wooing another Hollywood starlet.

While it has recently been Jennifer Aniston, Mayer pleads with serious news outlets (New York Times and Rolling Stones, for example, rather that TMZ and Popeater.com) that every single on his depressing war-themed set isn't dedicated to anyone in particular. Find yourself in the midst of his flurry this season as he tours in support of the new album and get John Mayer tickets online.

Mayer's new album Battle Studies was first previewed by audiences several months ago when he, clad in a skimpy sailor suit, serenaded guests of his annual cruise ship adventure, the Mayer Craft. While eager fans crooned along with the Connecticut native's most familiar tracks like the Grammy Award-winning "Your Body is a Wonderland," "Say," "Gravity" and "Daughters," they were equally as keen to find themselves the testers for the new single "Heartbreak Warfare." Mayer announced the single as "the song I wish I could wait for you to hear on the record, but I'm too excited so I'm going to play it for you." The tune, while not the first single released from Battle Studies, was released just a few weeks prior to the album and made headlines with its virtual reality style video.

While "Heartbreak Warfare" may have garnered Mayer loads of attention when he played it on the deck of the Mayer Craft, it was the first official release from Battle Studies that really turned heads (perhaps even more than normal for anything Mayer related). The popular tune is called "Who Says" and features the same soft rock melodies Mayer is known for. The lyrics, however, are a little outside of Mayer's comfort zone. The unconventional ballad starts with: "...who says I can't get stoned." Needless to say, the single was a hit in many cities and a flop in others, as Mayer's progressive outlooks on life finally evolved into the single about a stoned kid who ends up forgetting who he came with. John Mayer Tickets - Who Says He Can't Be Successful And Controversial?

The tune wasn't the first controversial hit, nor will it be the last of Mayer's career as a celebrity and rock 'n' roll star. Though he's only been on the music scene for about a decade, Mayer has become a world renowned star with a plethora of awards. A Berklee School of Music dropout, Mayer started to work on his guitar skills as a teen and eventually took to the collaboration route early on before his bandmates dropped him. The forced solo effort helped to push the self-released Inside Wants Out, an EP, in 1999, which subsequently earned him with a record deal with Aware.

by: Brent Warnken
Slot Machines Guide: Aztec's Millions Online Slot Slot Machines Guide: Buccaneer's Bounty Online Slot It's Impossible To Get Back With Ex Slot Machines Guide: Boy King's Treasure Online Slot It's Traumatic To Want To Get Over Ex It's Traumatic To Want To Win Her Back From My Experience It's Hurt To Get An Ex Back It's Going To Hurt To Get Over Shyness It's Going To Hurt To Get Her Back Why You Don't Want Getting Over An Ex It's Going To Hurt To Get Ex Back It's Over You Can't Get Over You Ex It's Over You Can't Get Over Rejection
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.188.61.223) Paraiba / Alagoa Nova Processed in 0.012928 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 3211, 952,
John Mayer Tickets - Who Says He Can't Be Successful And Controversial? Alagoa Nova