Insurances.net
insurances.net » Employee Insurance » Job Termination - What I Am Doing
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Job Termination - What I Am Doing

This has been a rough year. I have now been laid off for a little over one year with no job prospects lined up. Many people are experiencing this right now in a time when cutbacks are happening every day. So what are the options? While still looking every week for a job, I have decided to work very, very hard at earning money online. This has been made more difficult with the fact that I barely knew anything about computers. Sure I could surf the net and send emails and make documents in Word but that is about it. In addition to learning all I can about how a computer works, I now have to learn the many facets of internet marketing. My thoughts are that with the job termination, I would be able to supplement a future job with earnings online.

My last job paid very well and I didn't feel that I would find another one like it. Earning some money online would help pay the bills. My absolute goal would be to make a living online and I believe that is a possibility. However starting out, my goal is to earn a supplemental income. Finding the right course to follow is, in of itself, probably the hardest aspect of working online. There is a ton of ways to go with this. Some say you do not need a website. Some say you do. You can pay large sums of money to have everything created for you and take it from there. Some people say give it a solid year of working, others say it takes as long as it takes. Some are lucky and are in the right place at the right time. As with anything, I believe there is some sort of luck involved, but don't count on it. You must learn and keep learning. You have to be a doer and you have to persevere. In other words, mindset is of the utmost importance.

Do you have what it takes? Seriously, before you start, ask yourself these questions. How often do you start something and not finish? Do you see the glass half empty or half full? Are you able to research and find the answers you need at the moment you need them or do you tell yourself you will find it later? Can you follow instructions and directions? Do you have the time needed to dedicate yourself to learning how to make money online? Whether you are a stay at home parent or work 40 hours a week, you will need uninterrupted time on your computer and lots of it. Learning internet marketing is best done when you already have a paying job so there is security. For me, I was laid off so I had a lot of time but unfortunately not much money.Job Termination - What I Am Doing

Which brings me to another point. This business can be as expensive or as cheap as you make it. I am approaching this new phase of my life very frugally. I cannot afford all the new gizmos out there nor do I want to. Having to do things manually is okay and it is affording me knowledge. I am a hands on person so I want to learn every aspect that I can. I break it down in blocks learning 1 or 2 things in a weeks time. For example, right now I am learning about Twitter and Facebook will be next. Often I don't take the time to learn something new as I am building my sites and sending traffic to them. There doesn't seem to be enough time in the day to achieve what I want to. It is not just about building a website and throwing it out there. You have to understand keywords. Will your product be digital or a physical product and to what group will you market to? You have to deliver valuable, genuine content on your site/blog or any articles you may write to promote yourself or your products. These are just a few things you will need to understand for starters. Ten months into this learning process, I feel like I have grown by leaps and bounds to where I was before. And yet, I have tons to learn. I must say that at this point, I can see the forest through the trees. I am understanding the process and I like the place I am in right now. Before I could send emails and surf the net. Now I can build websites.

Am I making money? Some. Not enough to support myself solely on my online efforts. I have every confidence that I will continue to pursue this business and have a positive outlook. I love doing this but at times feel overwhelmed. As a mom of four sons, being overwhelmed is the norm. I take it in stride. If you have recently had a job termination, I would advise learning internet marketing in one of it's many forms. It is not for the light-hearted. You have to be driven and know that you will see this through no matter what comes your way. If that describes you, then go for it. The internet really is still in it's infancy. There is room for everyone.
Get A Life Not Just A Job! Choosing the right job Becoming A Fireman - Fire Department Job Becoming A Volunteer Firefighter - Fire Department Job Steps To Become A Firefighter - Fire Department Job Gracefully Resigning From Your JOb Job Title - Does It Really Matter? How to Ensure a Thorough Cleaning Job Individual Disability Insurance Advantages For Federal Government Employees Private lending insights from employees working behind the curtain Didn't Get The Nanny Job If You're Losing Your Job, The Best Revenge Is Success I Hate My Job! - But I'm Not Going Anywhere
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.118.120.204) New York / New York City Processed in 0.015532 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 4655, 968,
Job Termination - What I Am Doing New York City