Insurances.net
insurances.net » Personal Insurance » Is Your Personal Introduction Something Worth Remembering?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Is Your Personal Introduction Something Worth Remembering?

Is Your Personal Introduction Something Worth Remembering

?

When I think about the first time I had to write my own introduction I have to chuckle. I worried about the content, and I wanted it to be just so. All I needed were the right words looking back on that day I believe so much has changed. And, it's all for the better! You see, what I didn't know back then, and what I want to share with you today, is that your introduction is never set in stone. Your personal introduction, I've discovered, is like our lives. It lives and breathes and is constantly evolving. Just like the evolution that's taken place within me, my story has been updated and refined to reflect the changing times.

The other day somebody told me about a website called http://autobiographyproject.com, the headline reads Every life has a story. What's yours? The site pays tribute to the Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin to commemorate his 300th birthday. Four years ago, Philadelphians were invited submit a memoir of their own. They wrote their autobiographies in 300 words, and the winners appeared on bus shelters throughout the city. There were 20 winning entries selected from over three hundred people who participated. They all chose to bear their heart and soul and share their unique stories within the City of Brotherly Love. What was the one thing these stories all had in common? The picture they painted was clearly about a subject they were so obviously passionate about. This project was truly inspirational, which brings me to my next point

Quite often, I'm asked what needs to be included in the introduction? Well, for starters I recommend sharing details about where you grew up, your family, your career background, and hobbies. Many of us have interests worth sharing with our audience, and it's so important to choose what you think will resonate with others. People want to connect with you and share things in common. People are attracted to those who have uplifting stories, you know the ones what I mean, there the ones that fill you up. Try to list as many specifics as you can, you'll want to attract serious prospects, don't you?Is Your Personal Introduction Something Worth Remembering?

When you share your passion for something with your visitors you share an instant bond. I personally love traveling, enjoy cooking, and reading about spirituality and love nature.

The truth is, I need to discover what the common ground is with each unique individual. In turn, people become more receptive to what I have to offer.

What I've learned time and time again, is that writing is a lot like talking to some one. It's just like having a heart-to-heart, candid conversation with a friend. Sometimes it's all about sharing some advice, while other times it's providing them with direction.

I'm enthusiastic, yet genuine, all at the same time.Is Your Personal Introduction Something Worth Remembering?

I prefer to lead by example, and make suggestions rather than tell people what to do. I tell them, "this is what worked for me, and it might just work for you." Why don't you give it a try, you've got nothing to lose and everything to gain?

My attraction marketing blueprint is heart centered, and helps you write your bio page on yourself in order to sell yourself. Afterall, it's the best way you can establish a relationship and keep delivering value to your prospects.

We are always attracting; the key is to become aware of what we are attracting and CHOOSE who and what we want to attract.

Every life has a story think about what would you like to share with your audience. And don't worry, you can always change it later.
Finding The Right Personal Injury Attorney: 5 Traits To Look For Personal Injury Attorneys at Los Angeles Don't Take It Personally How To Make Personal Injury Claim For Dog Bites Good St Louis Personal Injury Lawyer The Personal Injury Compensation What is a Personal Injury Claim? Your Personal Injury Claim Solicitors Categories Under Personal Injury Law The Personal Injury Lawyers Why Should I Hire a Personal Injury Attorney? Role Of Evidence In Personal Injury Cases Filing And Availing Personal Injury Claims
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.149.213.209) / Processed in 0.013681 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 3723, 967,