Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Is Couponing Worth It? A Look At Online Couponing
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Is Couponing Worth It? A Look At Online Couponing

Last week, we asked our Facebook family to ask our amazing Coupon Network Advisory Board

, comprised of the leading couponing experts in the world, their most pressing questions about online coupons. We received some fantastic questions which we plan to address in this Ask the Expert series. To kick things off, we selected a question that came up quite a few times that we wanted to address first.

Q: Is the time spent actually worth it?

- Brenda M in Pennsylvania

Jill Cataldo Super-Couponing & JillCataldo.com

A: Absolutely! With the methods I teach via my blog, as well as my Super-Couponing live and DVD workshops, you can spend as little as 30 to 60 minutes each week to effectively cut your grocery bill in half with coupons! I utilize a clipless system in which Im only cutting the specific coupons I need for each weeks trip. I do not utilize the binder method of couponing it takes far too much time, is very labor-intensive, and is often cited as the reason people give up couponing.

Zack Gaddy Coupon Dad

A: Yes, if you invest a little time in learning the basics and get yourself organized early on than you can really save a lot of money with little effort. We have 4 kids, so 6 people in our house and we easily can save $800 to $1000 a month on groceries, clothing, eating out etcand we spend maybe 4 hours a month tops clipping / printing coupons and organizing them. The cool thing is all the kids chip in as well so everyone does apart making it seem even less.

Melissa Garcia ConsumerQueen.com

A: Yes. You will definitely get out what you put it. The great thing about couponing is it can be tailored to anyones lifestyle. You dont have to be an extreme couponer to save money. $5 is $5, its all in how you look at it.

Jasmine Idley Dealicious Finds

A: YES. Both myself and my daughter have gluten sensitivities, which result in a gluten free diet. There are coupons that occasionally pop up for gluten free items. However, the biggest way I save is by getting everything else for a lower price. Im talking about household items, paper products, hygiene items, make-up, and more. If you are learning how to buy items your family actually needs, then it will be worth the time.

Heidi Kennedy HotCouponWorld.com

A: When you are first learning to coupon there is going to be a learning curve, and so more time will be spent learning how to coupon. But once you have your system down pat, the time spent couponing is definitely worth it! On average I spend about 10-12 hours a week couponing, that encompasses gathering and organizing my coupons, preparing my shopping list and physically shopping. I usually only go shopping once a week and combine my shopping trips to different stores. But when I walk out saving anywhere from $800 to $1000 a week you can bet that the 10-12 hour time investment is worth it! Not many jobs have an hourly rate of $66 to $100 and hour!

More information about couponing and printable coupons at http://www.CouponNetwork.com

by: Coupon Network
Hair Extensions: Accentuating Your Persona and Style Online Invoicing: The One-stop Tool To Create Invoices Criteria To Choosing A Right Web Design Company. How to Seduce Beautiful Women - Tips You NEED To Know Christmas Gifts for Her - Buying Advice Home Business Ideas - How To Make Them Profitable New Volvo V40 Revealed At The 2012 Geneva Motor Show Expat Family Relaxation Activities Security Clearance Denial: The True Cost of Debt Bridesmaids With Wedding Bridesmaid Dresses Are The Second Shining Stars Bridging Distances With Online Study Simplified Dating For Fellas Convertible Cribs - Growing With Your Child For Years To Come
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.138.110.119) / Processed in 0.012375 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 3128, 975,