Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Internet Flight Insurance
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Internet Flight Insurance

You're ready to push that "buy it" button

, and you see that internet flight insurance is offered with that airline ticket you're buying online.

Internet flight insurance? You have just seconds to think about it. It seems cheap enough so you add it on to the price of your ticket. But is it worth it?

There are times when you should get some kind of travel insurance and times when you may not want to... but either way, don't buy insurance impulsively. Take your time. Research what is offered and what your options are. Choose carefully.

We have a story to illustrate this. We heard of a passenger who really wasn't paying attention. This traveler mistakenly purchased his ticket for the day BEFORE he wanted to leave. This only came to his attention when the check-in kiosk wouldn't work... It said "see agent". This fellow was really annoyed with the airline because the kiosk wouldn't check him in. It had to be the airlines fault, right?

When he found out that the ticket he had booked online, for himself, was for the wrong day, at first he said, "But that's not when I wanted to go.... I wanted to go today. I HAVE TO go today for a meeting."

Substitute a wedding or a reunion or whatever.... you get the picture. Travelers incorrectly booking themselves... it happens with surprising regularity. I guess the first lesson here is for you to be careful that you are booking your flight correctly. That's the problem with computers, they do exactly what you TELL them to do.... even if it's not what you INTENDED to tell them.

So back to that flight insurance offer. His ticket had no value... That's what came up in the airline computer.... "NO VALUE". When he got over the shock of that, he said, "No problem, I bought insurance."

It was not the airline he could deal with at this point, he had to call the internet flight insurance company. So he went off and got in touch with them. Know what happened? He had insurance for the flight in case it was cancelled or delayed... He didn't have insurance for missing the flight because of his own mistake.

The internet flight insurance company wouldn't pay anything. The airline was not responsible. The insurance cost him US $13.50. The ticket only cost him about US $100 in the first place. Not very good value for the risk.... but he bought the insurance because the question popped up just as he was making that online purchase.

I guess we should tell you again to make very sure you have everything right when you purchase those tickets on the internet. They are often non-refundable and non-changeable. And let's say it again about that internet flight insurance. There may be times when it's a good idea to get it, but don't buy it impulsively. Research it and know what you're getting.

By: Stuart
For A Great Optometrist, Colorado Springs Residents Can Shop Online Can You Use Ppc Campaigns To Find Better Keywords For Seo? Finances Are Expended, Nevertheless, They Are Not Traded Widely In The Private Equity Online Cheap Mobile Phones in UK: preference of every individual in UK Collezione C2 T Shirts From The Philippines For Sale At Online Store Solitaire Online-Basic Rules Tennessee Volunteers vs Florida Gators live stream online free 18 September NCAA College Football Week 3 Your Website Acts As Your Online Company Image Website Hosting Company Can Make Or Break Your Online Success Watch UFC Online - Learn How To Watch UFC Fights Online For Free Online Visa Provides: The Best Visa Service Providers Go From An Rn To Bsn Online Strong Canadian Dollar Adversely Effecting Cross-border Trade.
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.28.247) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.013166 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 2981, 973,
Internet Flight Insurance Campo Grande