Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Intensive Driving Lessons - Do They Work? by:Rob Laird - RPL Driving
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Intensive Driving Lessons - Do They Work? by:Rob Laird - RPL Driving

With time being important to everyone, more and more driving schools are offering

intensive driving lessons for learner drivers, some of them spread over just one week.

Unfortunately, they don't suit everyone. The skills needed to drive safely take time to learn, and although you may learn enough to pass the driving test, I've found that the quicker you learn, the quicker you forget things.

If you have had previous experience on other vehicles, or other driving lessons before, intensive lessons can be useful. As you're not starting from scratch things will be a little easier.

If you have had no experience, the best way to learn quickly would be to have 2 hours a day, 5 days a week. On that time scale, you might expect to be ready for your test after 4-5 weeks. But like most things, it depends on the person.

If you have had experience before, the amount of lessons, and therefore the time it will take will vary a lot. The best course of action would be to book an assessment driving lesson with a driving instructor, who should be able to give you a better idea of what you will need.

If you would like any more information on driving lessons, either have a look at my driving school website, or contact me, and I'll do my best to help you.

About the author

Rob Laird has been teaching people to drive since he set up his driver training business, RPL Driving, in 2006. As well as learner drivers, he teaches full licence holders, and will soon be helping the IAM with their training for the advanced driving test. For more information, and to book driving lessons in essex have a look at the RPL Driving School - Romford website
Choosing The Right Driving Instructor For You by:Rob Laird - RPL Driving Buy Tires Online by:David Done New And Used Cars Market In The Era Of Scrappage Scheme by:Jack Jones How to Replace a Power Window Motor? by:Martine Jones High Quality Parts for Japanese Cars at General Japanese Spares by:Michael Holmes Toyota Hybrid Gas Mileage and Features. by:Robert Auers What to Check for When Buying Used Cars by:Robert Panosetti Neoprene Seat Covers: The Incredible Custom Seat Covers by:Andrew Hudson Get Brakes For Motorcycles And Go, Go, Go! by:Andy Freeman Acquiring An ATV by:Anthony Douglas Locating the Best Infant Car Seats by:Arron Lester Volvo Charge, ReCharge and enjoy non-stop drives by:Arvind Sharna How I Used Online Classifieds to Buy a Great Used Car by:Chris Carson
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.138.141.202) / Processed in 0.011490 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 1734, 952,