Insurances.net
insurances.net » Weight-Loss » I'm Overweight - How Can I Lose weight and Keep Fit?
breast girl gorgeous Weight-Loss vegas shopping Love Dating Yoga Pregnant Men Women Wedding Beauty
]

I'm Overweight - How Can I Lose weight and Keep Fit?

It is so difficult to get your head around the fact that you have to eat right to lose fat

. We have been made to believe for so long that if we are overweight it is because we take too much food and the way out to this is simple - eat less. But this is not really how it is.

We become overweight because our body is not able to process and use the food we eat for energy and you may well be eating a similar amount of food that you always have. The problem is much deeper than this and to become slim again the solution must address this problem.

From our mid 20's we start to lose our muscle tissue which is because after this point we mostly become less and less active. As the years pass we get sucked into the comforts and conveniences of our modern world. The cars, household appliances, technology all conspire to make our lives 'easy' and 'effortless'. And this is the problem - our body no longer gets the physical 'work' and movement it needs to stay strong.

It does not really make much sense that these two opposing concepts are something we have created for ourselves. We rarely (if ever) have to exert ourselves causing us to become overweight. And becoming this way spoils our appearance, drains our energy and puts us at risk of killer diseases that can cut our precious life short.

Our muscle tissue is where the food we eat gets burned for energy and if our muscles become weak and flabby they do not need so much fuel (calories). So, you can guess where the excess end up? In storage sites all over the body including inside the body wrapped around major organs hindering their functioning.

The two things we need to do to reverse this are to get our muscular system back to burning some serious fat are - proper exercise that contains mostly strength training exercise and eating a quality diet. No other low intensity activities will do this job so forget your recreational endurance type activities. Save these for after you have done your proper program and put some effort into it.

Just 2-3 sessions of strength each week are all that is needed to make the changes to your fat burning machinery. More is not better - doing it with the right intensity (degree of effort) is better. Your program does need to be done correctly so get some help from a fitness professional to get started otherwise you may be disappointed with the results (or lack of them).

Start eating balanced small meals every 3 hours throughout the day. These meals need a source of protein in each one which will make your body work hard to process it raising the metabolic rate and helping you to lose the excess fat.

These small meals should be around 300-400 calories and have some fibrous vegetables along with the protein and number 5-7 throughout the day. It does require some planning and preparation but it is the easiest way to lose fat without any hunger what-so-ever.

Your body really likes these small meals and once you get used to them you will never want to go back to eating whatever - whenever. Your blood sugar levels remain stable and your body goes into fat burning mode rather than fat storing mode.

When you get these two strategies in place, it is only a matter of time reversing the factors that have allowed you to become overweight. You will be making the necessary changes to ensure you remain slim and trim for the long term and you will get a bonus of a stronger, leaner, healthier body as well.

I'm Overweight - How Can I Lose weight and Keep Fit?

By: Victor Branch
If You Suffer from Hypothyroidism, Can a Hyperthyroid Diet Help You? Liquid Diets for Enteral Tube Feeding How to Lose Weight Exercising Easy Ways To Gain Weight - Four Simple Ways to Gain Weight to Start Growing Like a Monster! Ab rocket abdominal trainer to obtain your perfect weight 9 Ways To Improve Weight Loss & Your Life! How do personal trainers help people lose weight fast? The Truth Behind Fat Loss Revealed! Don't Buy Fat Loss Revealed Until You Read This! Easy Ways to Lose Weight – Weight Loss Tricks from Around the World Lose Weight without Dieting – 3 Easy Steps to Weight Loss Get a Weight Loss Plan Mindful Eating for Weight Loss – A Great Method to Lose Weight Guide How to Lose Weight for Dummies!
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.180.252) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.013290 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 3655, 215,
I'm Overweight - How Can I Lose weight and Keep Fit? Campo Grande