Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » I Want A Boy Baby So Bad. How Can I Make Sure It Happens?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

I Want A Boy Baby So Bad. How Can I Make Sure It Happens?

I Want A Boy Baby So Bad. How Can I Make Sure It Happens?

I get a lot of emails from women and couples who want to conceive a boy baby very

badly and want to know what they can do to make sure that this happens. There are many reasons for this, but I don't get into the debate of whether it's right to prefer one gender over another. Many want a male to carry on the family surname. Some couples already have a daughter and want the opposite experience and some women want to give their husband or partner a son. These reasons are all completely valid, but I know that these folks would love a daughter just as much, so I don't worry about any of the debates that sometimes go along with this discussion. Instead, I focus on how to help them reach their goal, which I'll discuss in the following article.

Know What You Must Overcome To Get A Boy Baby: There are a couple of obstacles standing in your way if you want to have a male child. First off, the Y sperm that produces sons is weak and vulnerable. You may not think that this would be the case. Many of us assume that since grown men are sometimes physically stronger than women, then male sperm would be the same. This isn't true though. X sperm (which produces daughters) can last for days longer and remain strong in spite of long distances and an unfriendly PH.So, the time frame that you have to work with is undoubtedly less. You'll have to be more precise with your timing. You can not begin trying too early for a boy conception simply because this practice is going to favor having a girl (since boy sperm don't survive this long window.)So, you want to wait until you get an unquestionably positive reading to show that you've ovulated. Know that I didn't say when you think you've ovulated and I didn't say to start midway through your cycle. I said positive reading which means without a doubt. (I hate to keep harping on this but I see so many people make these mistakes.) Get an ovulation predictor that you can 100% trust that is easy to use with very clear directions. I actually like saliva and I really stress this if you're trying to conceive a girl because you need to know of your ovulation days in advance, which is tougher.Here, you're only needing to know after the fact, which can be a bit easier. Still, you must be absolutely certain you're trying to conceive on the correct day. You can continue having intercourse in the days after ovulation, but frankly, these Y's only have a couple of day life span anyway and your egg is only viable for so long.The next thing you'll need to overcome if your trying for a boy baby is a high pH. Even a normal pH is iffy. You want a dirt low or alkaline pH because anything higher will be hostile to those weak, struggling, but hard working little Y's. To put it simply, being acidic is bad for them. Being alkaline helps them greatly because they don't have to fight their way through when they are already weak. You can make yourself more alkaline by consuming only foods with a low pH. You don't want acidic foods and you don't want foods that are even somewhere in the middle. You want foods that are the absolute lowest on the scale. There are very extensive food lists that can help with this.You can also douche. This will often yield more drastic results, but they are sometimes only temporary. You can see how you are trending by using PH testing strips (this is a good way to start as well.) You can also use these to see if you're keeping steady at your goal level. And, you absolutely need to use them on the day that you try to conceive to make sure that you still have the green light.The final obstacle that you have (other than time and pH) is distance. You don't want to make these fellows work any harder than need be. So, you can use deep penetration when you have intercourse to ensure that the travels are relatively short.Conceive A Boy is a website I set up to make the process of having a son a bit easier. I've included instructions and resources for the douching recipes, and the pH testing strips and saliva predictors mentioned in this article as well as hints, tips, and support. Check it out if you like at http://conceive-a-boy-baby.com/. I Want A Boy Baby So Bad. How Can I Make Sure It Happens?By: Sandy Dean
Top 10 Childrens Books Jobs That Are Hiring at fifteen Ab rocket abdominal trainer and child obesity Are You Passing a Sense of Entitlement on to Your Children? Teenage Dream Ringtone | Katy Perry - Teenage Dream Ringtone The Myth Behind The Toys...Exo Force Legos Are You Seeking Help With ADHD? Learn About Natural Ways of Helping Kids With ADHD Types of child custody Kids should also receive eye exams regularly Anxiety Attacks in Children Host A Tea Party With Your Child Things You Should Know About Kids Birthday Party Invitations The Basic Facts Of Kids Stationery
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.119.116.102) Wyoming / Casper Processed in 0.006205 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 2 , 4347, 956,
I Want A Boy Baby So Bad. How Can I Make Sure It Happens? Casper