Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Hungary Holding Pageant for Cosmetically Enhanced Beauties
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Hungary Holding Pageant for Cosmetically Enhanced Beauties

Beauty now seems to have two categoriesnatural beauty and cosmetically enhanced beauty; and an unusual beauty pageant called Miss Plastic 2010, which has been held two times in a row, gives girls a greater incentive to improve upon what nature has given them and a totally new reason to go in for cosmetic surgery procedures.

This event is quite unlike the usual beauty pageants with strict rules that demand natural beauty; on the other hand, it is meant for girls who have used cosmetic surgery to transform into beauties. While natural beauty pageants discourage women with cosmetically enhanced breasts and butts, this beauty pageant not only welcomes them, but also rewards them for their attempts to improve upon what nature gave them.

Miss Plastic 2010 had 22 contestants in its national round. One of them, 27-year-old Timea Keretsz, said that she has had a breast augmentation procedure and butt implants. Explaining her association with the cosmetic surgery industry, she said: "It started when I was 17, and I persuaded my Mum to agree to an operation to pin back my sticking out ears. I suddenly discovered that I was much more confident and from that moment on I have never stopped improving what nature gave me."

The above-mentioned beauty pageant is meant only for women who have gone under the knife for better looks. They are required to provide their medical history to prove beyond a doubt that they have really undergone cosmetic procedures. The beauty contest has two panels of judgesa beauty panel to judge the girls for beauty and a medical panel to award extra points for the quality of the cosmetic surgery procedure they have taken. The winner will get the opportunity to participate in the international round, called Miss Plastic Universe.

The winner of this year's Miss Plastic 2010, which was held in Budapest in Hungary on November 26, 2010, was 24-year-old Alexandar Kocsis. The judges who placed the crown on her head were all admiration for the neat stitch work on her cosmetically enhanced breasts. Kocsis said that she was keen on sports as a youngster and therefore hardly had any fat on her body, which was why she sought the help of a cosmetic surgeon to get a "really great big pair of breasts." Speaking about her success, she said that the judges loved her boob job and said that her boobs and her breast augmentation procedure were "the most natural beauties in the show." The first and second runners up of the pageant were Anita Gyuris and Kata Szakal, respectively.

Breast augmentation is a cosmetic procedure enabling women unhappy with the size and shape of their breasts to cosmetically obtain a pair of breasts of their liking. The procedure, however, is expensive, and fraught will all types of risk and complications, which is why women seeking breast augmentation procedures or any other cosmetic procedure for that matter should first research it carefully, choose a highly qualified board-certified surgeon, and spend several hours clarifying doubts during their pre surgery consultation.
Creating Online Matrimonial Profile Protecting You Child Online Does the Shake Weight Work - Read This Before You Purchase! Free Online Translator The Ultimate Job Seekers Survival Guide Part I Short Haircuts For Men That Flatter Products to Use for You to Attract Women Handmade Gift, The Most Attracting Gift For Christmas The Curse of the Holiday Photo Earn Money Online Family Law: How Can They Help You Solve Your Domestic Legal Issues? How To Create Your Own Online Store Without Graphic Designer Rhinestone Wedding Inviations
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.117.196.217) New York / New York City Processed in 0.012450 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 3178, 975,
Hungary Holding Pageant for Cosmetically Enhanced Beauties New York City