Insurances.net
insurances.net » Personal Insurance » How to Find a Personal Trainer in Victoria, BC
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How to Find a Personal Trainer in Victoria, BC

How to chooses a Victoria Personal Trainer:

Here are the 5 questions to ask when choosing a personal trainer:

1. Are you certified? And, by who? How do you know if the trainer you are considering is qualified? Well, the first thing to look for is that they are certified. Most trainers at established fitness centres will be certified (they will at least be insured, because this is required by pretty well all fitness facilities.) The next thing is, who are they cerified through? This is a great question to ask before hiring a trainer. Here are the most reputable certifications:How to Find a Personal Trainer in Victoria, BC

* BCRPA (British Columbia Recreation & Parks Association): This is the most common certification you will find with personal trainers from BC. It is government regulated and is the standard in British Columbia. This by no means makes it the best, but I wouldnt run screaming the other way either.

* NSCA (National Strength & Conditioning Association)

* ACSM (American College of Sports Medicine)

* NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine)

* ACE (American Council on Exercise)

Those are the most respected personal training certifications to look for. Here are other acceptable certifications: ISSA, AFAA, NFPT and Cooper Institute.

2. Do you have references or testimonials? I would always want to either see testimonials or get references from past and current clients before hiring a trainer. A trainer is an investment and Id make sure to do my homework before commiting to the investment and before putting my health in their hands. If they dont have at least 2 current or past clients who have something positive to say about themId find another trainer.

3. Approximately, how long will it take to reach my goals? Its important to make sure they are being honest with you about the timeframe. Here are some realistic timeframes for both gaining muscle and losing fat.

* Losing Fat: 1-3lbs per week. Remember: The more you have to lose, the more you can lose per week. If you weigh 120lbs, dont believe someone that you will lose 2+ pounds per week.

* Gaining Muscle: No more than 1lb per week. This is even a stretch when training without steroids. Be sceptical if someone says youll gain 2 or more pounds per weekyou can, but most of that will be fat not muscle.

4. How much is it? With this I would be wary of trainers outside of the price ranges I stated earlier. Unless, there is a VALID reason for the higher or lower priceId try and stay in that range. Dont try to find the cheapest trainer you can find. Remember you are entrusting your health to this person. On the otherhand, unless they are very experienced or specialized I wouldnt spend more than normal either.

5. What happens to sessions I have paid for but cannot use? This is very important. What if you prepay for 36 sessions and then after 26 sessions you find out youre moving or you get injured. What happens to the 10 sessions you have paid for but, cannot use? Depending on how much you paid per session were talking about $500-1000. Just make sure you ask this question and are comfortable with the answer.
Get Personal Protection With The Help Of Personal Injury Attorney A third type of HGV insurance known as the haulage exchange policy Why Hire a Personal Shopper? Cleaning Out Your Personal Closet For 2011 Personal Daily Planner Get Your Own Set Of Personal Checks Personal Injury Attorneys Austin Choose The Right Attorney For Your Personal Injury Cases Understanding Personal Injury Lawsuits Personal Trainer Victoria, BC Personal Injury Claim Fort Lauderdale Personal Injury Lawyer From Law Offices of Bruce H. Freedman, P.A Civic tail lights - the smart way to personalize your car
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.189.193.172) Sao Paulo / Pirapozinho Processed in 0.013036 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 30 , 3268, 967,
How to Find a Personal Trainer in Victoria, BC Pirapozinho