Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pet Insurance » How To Make Biscotti Treats For Your Dog
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How To Make Biscotti Treats For Your Dog

Homemade Dog Treats are a really fun, and nutritious way to show your dog or cat how much you love them, and it's not as hard as you might think. In a world full of problems, spending a few minutes making something really special for someone you really love makes for a great way to spend your time!

How will they know the Homemade Dog Treats are for them?

Those of us who live with dogs know they have an incredible ability to understand us that is nothing short of amazing. They don't speak our language and we're two completely different types of beings, yet, somehow they understand us. They know how we feel. They can feel what's going on. I'd be willing to bet that before these treats are even out of the oven, your dog will somehow know they're for him.How To Make Biscotti Treats For Your Dog

We might think it's the smell. That'd be a good guess, but maybe not the whole answer.

My previous rescued cocker spaniel mix (who passed on of old age two years ago) knew when I was sewing her a winter coat, and it didn't have a smell. I sewed occasionally, but somehow, some way, on that particular day when I designed and created a special Christmas outfit for her made out of fleece to keep her warm and festive at Christmas, she amazingly knew, before I even finished the garment, that it was for her. She walked up to me at the machine when it was finished and sat there ready to try it on. She was proud of her Christmas outfit. She walked around in circles with that dog smile we all know, giving off that satisfied dog yawn we all also know. Even hours before it was done, she knew it was hers. How she knew it, I'll never know.

But enough about the amazing-ness of our dogs. Let's settle down and fix some yummy homemade dog treats!

Homemade Dog Treat Recipe: Doggie Biscotti

5 cups whole wheat flour

1/4 cup peanuts, chopped

1/2 teaspoon baking soda

1 medium egg

1/4 cup applesauce

1 1/2 cups pureed banana

2 teaspoons vanilla

Beef broth

Preheat oven to 325. Mix dry and then wet ingredients until lumpy. Add broth one teaspoon at a time as needed. Knead by hand until mixed thoroughly. Form into logs approximately 2"-2 1/2" high. Flatten so that log is 6"-7" wide by 1" high. Place on non-stick baking sheets and bake approximately 30-40 minutes. Remove and cool for 10 minutes. Slice into 1/2"-3/4" slices. Place on baking sheets and bake for about 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool. (Baking twice is not a typo. It's what makes the Biscotti hard and crunchy.)

A homemade dog treat you can enjoy together... one of life's simple pleasures.
Can You View Your Pet's Cremation? Dog Vitamin Insurance Marketing - How to Get a Flood of Referrals From Competitors Keep ticks away from your dog Pet Insurance with Some Conditions Things to Know About Purchasing American Bulldogs Online Can worming your pets reduce pet insurance premiums? Pet insurance: for our lovely pets Know the Basics of Butyl Tri Glycol Ether Petrochemical Solvent The Akita Shepherd Dog All About Doggie Daycare Pet Portraits For All Occassion Pet insurance Ireland: should be provided to every pet
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(34.227.112.145) / Processed in 0.012181 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 34 , 2796, 969,