Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » How To Impress Women The Right Way With Mind Reading & Mentalism
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How To Impress Women The Right Way With Mind Reading & Mentalism

I've been performing mind reading and mentalism tricks on people for years and it took me a long time to realise something quite important about performing it on females if you want to actually impress them. There was one occasion where I learned the most from and I'll share with you the story.

A couple of years ago I was at a friend's house party. Naturally, like most gatherings I attend, a few of my friends pleaded with me to perform a few tricks for the guests. I say pleaded because they know I only perform when I'm in the mood to perform. Although I'm a performer by nature, to be truthful, sometimes I just cannot be bothered and don't take kindly to people expecting me to perform like a monkey whenever they want me to.

Mindreadingand mentalism to me is a bit more special than to just randomly 'do a trick' whenever someone asks you to. I believe in the experience of the spectators and if I don't think the mood is right, I won't perform. That being said, this time I felt the time was right, it probably had to do with the 70% of attendees being rather beautiful females and one in particular really caught my eye.. so anyway..

I decided I WOULD perform some mind reading. I thought this would be a great way to get this young ladies' attention.

So sat at a large table in the kitchen surrounded by about 10 people, and more importantly, the young lady I had my eye on and I proceeded to warm up with some ESP testing cards and rightly guessing which ESP symbol each volunteer had chosen. I could feel the spectators getting excited. I then moved onto a bit of playing card mind reading which involved reading the minds of volunteers and correctly guessing which playing card they chose. I also mixed in a bit of pseudo-psychological influence for good measure.

I could see it all going really well and the important female spectator was probably showing the most interest, asking me to 'do her next'.. read her mind that is. So anyway, what happened next confused me for a good few days.

I decided I would try out a cold reading technique I had learned earlier that day, what that involved was asking them a very general statement that would either hit and you'd have a miracle and miss where you could brush it off as something that could happen in the future. For those of you who don't know, cold reading is what psychics mostly use when they give one-on-one demonstrations of 'psychic ability' to people they've just met. So I said to her "Where's the broken door?"

She looked at me puzzled, "What do you mean?"

So I said it again, "Where's the broken door?"

Her puzzlement turned into downright shock and she ran out of the kitchen screaming to tell her best friend who was in another room. I found her in the other room explaining to her friend what I had just said and it was impossible for me to know. I found out that literally the week before, she had been locked in her bathroom because the lock on the door was faulty and she had to call down to her house mate to get help. I had performed a miracle.

I was almost shaking with excitement but my excitement was very short lived when for the rest of the night, she wouldn't go near me because 'I was just too weird'. Great.. she thought I was a f****ing freak.

So the morale of the story and to bring this to an end is be very careful what you perform and who you perform it on. If you're trying to impress most women, don't completely freak them out, unless the girl's a bit weird, they probably won't enjoy it. I've figured out the reason is that if they think you're truly psychic they feel naked and exposed and can't relax around you. This is probably why I don't claim to be psychic and instead perform 'psychological tests'.

Either way, experience will tell you which tricks and suited for which people. I have a trick in the ultimate mind reading manual I wrote called Stigmata 2.0 and it's so powerful I will usually only perform it to the right people. I've scared a few women away with it let me tell you but then again, I've got a few numbers off it too.

I hope you can learn something from my story and think about your mind reading tricks to make them really special.
Finding a Dentist in Your Area Where To Buy Kindle Devices Male Enhancement Reviews - Choosing The Right Solution For Natural Male Enhancement Ensure Maximum Coverage With Product Launches London Easy To Use Wedding Planning App You Can Find Great Fashion Earrings For Women Arousing A Woman With Great Foreplay Skills! How To Buy Online Decorative Diwali Pooja Thali Average Cost Of Breast Enlargement Average Price For Breast Enlargement Before After Chest Enlargement Before And After Breast Augmentation Systematize The Flow Of Virtual Events With Online Meeting Tools Stream NCAA Minnesota Golden Gophers vs Michigan St. Spartans Online Live via PC Cheap Hotels in Orlando - Orlando place of attraction for kids on tours San Jose Sharks Free Agency: 5 Players Who Should Be On Their Radar
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.220.154.41) Stockholms Lan / Kista Processed in 0.013443 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 4548, 975,
How To Impress Women The Right Way With Mind Reading & Mentalism Kista