Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dental Insurance » How I Lost My Fear Of The Dentist
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How I Lost My Fear Of The Dentist

Do you dread going to the dentist due to your fear of needles

? Do you hate when your dentist has to numb your mouth? It always seems like getting a simple filling in one tooth means your dentist has to numb your whole mouth. On top of that, your mouth is numb for hours after your appointment. You can eat or drink anything. And if you do, you always bite your lip or cheek, now you have a sore in your mouth which prevents you from enjoying any food anyway. Going to the dentist can just be a big inconvenience.

Well, I have good news. Technology has come a long way to help us dental-phobes. (ya, I know that's not a real word, but that is what I call myself) This new system allows your dentist to numb a single tooth. It is so great! You get one tiny injection into the gum of the single tooth that needs the filling. And you can barely feel that one injection, plus you don't feel the medicine going in. By-the-way, most of the pain you feel from getting an injection is from the pressure of the medicine going into your gum.

Introducing, STA from Milestone Scientific. STA is an acronym for Single Tooth Anesthesia. This computerized pressure sensitive shoot injection machine allows your dentist to administer anesthesia to a single tooth at the correct pressure, eliminating of the discomfort associated with dental discomfort.

Please don't be like me and go 10 years without seeing a dentist because you fear all of the things that I listed above. I had such a bad tooth ache that the pain finely out weighted my fear. To my surprise, my dentist had numbed my tooth before I knew it and had my filling in and done with one very small pinch. I asked my doctor, "How did you do that?" He just smiled and showed me the new machine and explained how it worked. And the best part is I didn't have to go half the day with a numb face and a fat lip!

By: Matthew Closson
Why do Teeth Darken? New Additions To Cosmetic Dentistry Everyone Will Need Cosmetic Dentistry At Some Point Teeth Whitening At The Right Time Dentists Newtown, Pa Family Dentist Newtown, PA Cedar Park Dentist Explains Why Dental Care Is Important What Sets One Accidental Damage Iphone Insurance Provider Apart From Another Family Dentistry For The Patients For Age Groups The Ways Of Caring For Your Teeth The Greatest Oral Care With A San Diego Cosmetic Dentist Laser Dental Treatment By A San Diego Cosmetic Dentist Cosmetic Dentists Fairfax Va:What is Teeth Whitening?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.128.78.41) / Processed in 0.011561 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2144, 964,