Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » How I Found A Cheap Insurance Quote
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

How I Found A Cheap Insurance Quote

I recently got a new car. As part of the buying of the car, I had to get insurance. But I did not want just any insurance, I wanted the cheapest insurance I could find (within reason of course). So as I went hunting for my car, a cheap car insurance quote was also in my sights. I would not rest until I found one.

I called all my friends and family to find out who they insured with and what they were paying each month. I also asked how the service was from each company and how they paid claims. I only got three companies to contact out of this process, but it was a start. I decided I still wanted a few more cheap car insurance quotes before making my decision on what company to use for my insurance needs.

I then went searching the internet for more quotes. I found a few insurance companies and filled out their forms, then I stumbled across a portal site. I filled in my details once and sent them off. Not long after that, my inbox filled with quotes. I then looked for a few more of these sites, just to make sure I had covered all my bases. Soon I had more quotes than I knew what to do with. Just what I wanted!

Then something dawned on me. I had not installed any alarm system or any anti-hijacking systems in my car. In filling out the forms, I noticed that most of them asked about things like that. So, I went back to the cheap car insurance quote sites and modified my details a little to include an alarm system and anti-hijack system. Man, what a difference that made! Of course, before I actually applied for insurance, I made sure I installed the systems I mentioned in the quote (anything else would be counted as insurance fraud, an issue taken very seriously by insurance companies).

Other things I noticed counted quite a bit in my favour were things like my deriving experience and age as well as the fact that I keep my car in a locked garage at night and have a clean driving record. I guess this all makes me a low insurance risk.

I then took all the quotes I had received and compared them to each other. It took quite a while and confused me a lot, but I got through it okay. I could actually have managed with fewer quotes, but I did feel that I had to compare the lot, just in case I missed something. After examining and analysing ad nauseum, I settled on my current insurance company.

They already had the quote on their system and just had to label it as accepted and give authorisation for the debit order to go off each month. The whole process was fairly quick and easy. Much easier than if I had tried to do everything manually. So if you are ever looking for a cheap car insurance quote, try doing it online.
Self build insurance – Protect your Financial Investments When Getting Motor Trade Insurance What Should You Look For? About courier insurance facts and quotes Critical aspects that appertain to small business insurance Issues to consider prior to getting small business insurance Watch Baylor VS Oklahoma State Live Stream Online NCAA® Football Week 10 on November 6 Buildings Insurance-the guide How to Lower Insurance Quotes Watch San Jose Sharks vs Nashville Predators Online Game Coverage Insurers Use Loopholes to Rescind Policies What is insurance for? What your credit rating has to do with insurance rates? Watch Sacramento Kings vs New Orleans Hornets Game Coverage Online high quality
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.201.71) / Processed in 0.012210 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2767, 975,