Insurances.net
insurances.net » Family Insurance » Handy Dad: 25 Awesome Projects for Dads and Kids
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Handy Dad: 25 Awesome Projects for Dads and Kids

Skate ramps, zip lines, go-carts, and more! In this super-fun book, Todd Davis extreme sports athlete and host of HGTV's Over Your Head presents 25 awesome projects for dads to build with their kids. Busy dads can choose projects that range from simple to challenging and take anywhere from five minutes to a full weekend.

Handy Dad: 25 Awesome Projects for Dads and Kids is a user-friendly compendium of construction projects that dads (or moms, uncles/aunts, grandparents, or anyone else!) can create to promote quality playtime activities with children.

From a backyard rope swing, to a bird feeder, a tree house, a half-pipe, or even a tie-dye shirt, the ideas range from toys that promote video hai huoc physical activity to delightful personal keepsakes. (Not all of the projects involve woodworking, although many do.) Older children can even participate in the joy of building something with one's own hands, under close supervision of course.

Each project listing spells out the needed tools and materials and where to find them, along with step-by-step instructions. Full color photographs illustrate this wonderful guide to tapping into one's creativity to spend quality time with children.

This is a detailed book! I guess I was expecting a picture book with IDEAS about things to do with kids. It's instructions, step-by-step, page by page for completing the projects. It's a good resource to keep around for the coming years. Our kids are 2 and 10 months, and most of the ideas are aimed at older kids, so I think it will get used more later.

Like others, I gave this to my husband for Father's Day. There are many projects ranging from simple to nearly expert. We are in the novice' category right now. My husband is just mastering the art of power tools and simple carpentry. (He is a computer geek!)

I bought this book for my husband and 6-year old son. They found 4 or 5 projects they could reasonably do together without too much cost or time.
Choose The Best Insurance Policy for your family from Anthem Blue Cross CA Fathers Are Parents Too…7 Factors Why Kids Need A Dad Teenager recovery from depression often fleeting Put an End to Your Suspicions - Recover Deleted Text From Partners or Teen's Cell Phones How to Have a Boy - Discover a 3 Step Formula Avoiding Sibling Feuds Over Elder Care Father's influence on their Child's Development Dont be a bad teenage mum !get a grip then you can keep your baby Why Families Should Look at Final Expense Insurance Overcoming Communication Conditions Involved With Elder Care Discover Your Child's Artistry with Jerry's Artarama Coupon Codes Child Custody Rights for Mothers and Fathers The Best Tips For Family Health Insurance Quote
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.137.180.32) / Processed in 0.011785 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 2126, 976,