Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Gyro Bowl: Making Children Spill-Proof
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Gyro Bowl: Making Children Spill-Proof

Gyro Bowl Keeps Food From Spilling

Maybe it's because we have a lot of grand kids to clean up after, or just because the Gyro Bowl is uniquely designed to keep food from falling out...I don't know. What I do know is that this wonder of a product actually works. It's another way to child proof your home and car.

My husband has forbidden me from giving any more Cheerios or fish crackers to the grandkids when we go somewhere. Since 8 of our grandchildren are under the age of 7, this didn't really sit too well with me, especially on longer trips (over 10 minutes) when we need to keep them quiet and tranquil. Anyone with young children knows what I'm talking about. But, hubby got tired of cleaning out the car all the time when we came home.

I have to admit, I was tired of running the vacuum every time the little ones got up from the table. Even when I babysat at my kid's houses, I was always sweeping or vacuuming the floor. Then we discovered the Gyro Bowl.

How Gyro Bowl Works:

Designed like a globe to rotate 360 degrees inside an outer ring

When tilted or picked up, the inner bowl stays open side up

Has another inner section guarantees that nothing spills when tipped

When picked up or dropped the bowl stays upright

Holds any kind of snack, even ice cream or pudding

Comes with a stay fresh lid and is dishwasher safe

We had to buy 5 bowls just for us, since that's how many grandchildren live close by. Then we decided to order some for their parents. Whenever my grands ask for a snack, inside or out, I put it in a gyro bowl.

Gyro Bowl Is Great Baby Gift Idea

If you have a friend or relative with children give them Gyro Bowl. They make especially nice baby shower gifts; they are new enough that not many people with have them. This is a great As Seen On TV product that will be a huge hit with young mothers (and dads and grandparents, too)!

Our 6 month old granddaughter is at the stage where she is reaching for things, so it's become a real blessing to have this, especially on car trips. With three little girls in a row on the back seat, she can wreak havoc! Now we don't have to worry about spills, and neither do her mom and dad. She'll be sitting up at the table soon, so you know we'll be using Gyro Bowls more often.
Weight Loss For Teenagers A Trampoline Is Not Just A Toy For The Kids Any More Brown rug for the boy room Newborns Get Tested For Hearing Loss- Ways Of Dealing With Hearing Impairments In Young Children Selecting Quality Children's Books For Your Child's Introduction To Reading Types Of Childrens Savings Accounts Maldives Children Activities A Plethora Of Fun & Laughter Buying Moncler Jackets For Kids One Stop Shop For Rc Helicopter Toys Effects of HGH for Kids Is My Child Psychic? Children Have A Sixth Sense At Times! Speech Disorder Causes, Types and Exercises for Clumsy Child Syndrome
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.226.98.166) Tehran / Tehran Processed in 0.005241 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 30 , 2493, 956,
Gyro Bowl: Making Children Spill-Proof Tehran