Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Great Holiday Gift Idea: Reusable Bags Make a Difference for Children and Our Planet
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Great Holiday Gift Idea: Reusable Bags Make a Difference for Children and Our Planet

Great Holiday Gift Idea: Reusable Bags Make a Difference for Children and Our Planet

Making donations in friends' and families' name has become a popular holiday gifting idea in the recent years. As the holiday season is approaching, I am looking for something along this line. I hope, though, my gifts are unique in a way that they benefit the recipients and a good cause at the same time.

Here's a great new reusable bag product that has found a way to make a difference by helping you at the same time it is helping others and the environment. It doesn't cost a lot, and you will personally benefit from it multiple times a month (at least) and for many years to come. It is an effective way to reduce the amount of plastic wastes being dumped in our landfills and oceans, and at the same time will diminish the harmful amounts of carbon dioxide released from plastic wastes that are polluting our atmosphere. These are not your ordinary, unappealing reusable grocery store shopping bags. These reusable bags give off a feeling of cheer with their bright beautiful colors. They are designed to be easy to fill since they fit in most stores' bagging stands. They are easy and comfortable to carry, and they are rugged and dependable for those larger loads (up to 50 pounds per bag).

Ecozuri, the company and the people behind this product set out to create a new standard of quality and value, and they succeeded. They also set aside a portion of every purchase toward a much needed education fund for underprivileged children in Eastern Africa. These are kids who, otherwise, would have to find a way to survive and make their living without the benefit of a classroom and a quality education. We all deserve and want a better world and a brighter future. I like what Ecozuri put on the website, "At Ecozuri, we believe individual efforts, big or small, can collectively change the world for the better."

For as little as $20, you can make an eco-friendly statement around your community, reduce the impact of plastic wastes on the environment, and make a huge difference in a deserving child's life, simply by using your Ecozuri reusable shopping bags. It is not a chore to enjoy the attractive colors, performance, and convenience of quality, in these 100% recycled reusable bags. They even provide a unique and elegant reminder kit free with your purchase, to help you remember to take your bags with you to the store. I cannot wait to wrap up these beautiful bag sets as my holiday gifts to friends and families. I am sure they'll feel good with the knowledge that they are part of the effort to make a difference in our world and in a beautiful child's life. Go visit their reusable bag site today.
What Financial Impression Are You Leaving On Your Children? The Facts About Hannah Montana Halloween Costumes For Children Why Buy An Outdoor Classroom For Your School How To Find A Good Sailing School Designer Clothes For Kids: The Best Apparel For Your Children Anxiety Free Children - Helping Children With Anxiety Media: A Word That Has Multi Faced Impact On Children Bipolar Disorder In Teenagers Some Tips On Saving For Children by:Derrick Janson The Right Way To Organize Children Parties Easy Soap Making! Great Fun For The Children! Corn Is Beneficial To Children's Intelligent Development English School Las Vegas
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.117.152.251) Georgia / Atlanta Processed in 0.011953 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2791, 956,
Great Holiday Gift Idea: Reusable Bags Make a Difference for Children and Our Planet Atlanta