Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Gods Children
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Gods Children

Gods Children

Then we cruised over to love. That was the sixth stop -- love. We looked at Gods man, Hosea. Hosea was commanded by God to love a whore. We would say a ho -- someone who is totally amoral. Yet, Hosea had this supernatural, one-of-a-kind love. We define love as a commitment followed by living in the grip of Gods grace.

Then we summed the whole thing by talking about big Moses. Moses was trying to organize a bunch of hydroplaning Hebrews. His father-in-law confronted him, and Moses became a guy who understood what organization was all about. We learned that organization was a decision based on and followed by a process. Thats the whole character tour thing. Throughout this series, we have been hitting on the definition of character over and over again. You probably know it better than I do. Character is an outward reflection of an inward connection. We said that over and over -- an outward reflection of an inward connection. Why did we say that? Whats that definition all about? Character, an outward reflection of an inward connection? Whats up with that?

If you have your Bibles, turn to 2 Corinthians, 3:18, because this text really is the theological anchor of the definition that I just gave you for character. And we, who with unveiled faces (In other words, those of us who were Christ-followers -- Gods children -- should live mask-free lives. Its not like we can hide ourselves from God or fake God out and pretend we are one thing. God knows us.) all reflect the Lords glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

This word transformed is very interesting. We get the word metamorphosis from it. Its a change from the inside out. Thus, we take 2 Corinthians 3:18 and say that character is an outward reflection of an inward connection. Its an outward reflection of an inward connection. Whats the connection? The connection is with Christ. Jesus is the author of true character. Jesus affords us an opportunity for character exchange to take place because of what he did on the cross. The moment I bow the knee to Christ, what happens? My flawed character is transferred over to his shoulders and his flawless character is transferred over to my shoulders.

He places the person of the Holy Spirit inside of our lives and the Holy Spirit works from the inside out to produce what? Character. The Holy Spirit produces character in you and me. The Holy Spirit gives me the discipline to live character out. He gives me the endurance to carry character through. He gives me the courage to stand character up. He gives me the vision to see character on. Sexperiment tells us that he gives me the creativity to move character around. He gives me the love to give character away. And he gives me the organization to get character down. That is what God does in your life and mine the moment we are transformed, the moment the metamorphosis takes place.

by: The Sexperiment
Five Valuable Information On Disciplinary Boot Camps For Children With Behavioural Concerns childrens development,child development Is my toddler thick ? How To Effectively Modify Childrens Behaviour With The Stickers Teachers Use Treatment for Children with Anxiety – Anxiety Free Children Be A Santa To Your Children This Christmas Thomas the Tank Toy Trains - Bringing Joy to Children Everywhere! How to Protect Your Children Online Encourage Children To Play With Outdoor Toys Influence Of E-toys On Children Boutiques Sell Trendy Spanish Children Clothes In The Uk Play Is The Universal Language Of Children How To Talk To Your Children About 9/11 How Alcoholism is Effecting Teenagers
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(44.210.239.12) / Processed in 0.011165 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 3144, 956,
Gods Children