Insurances.net
insurances.net » Internet Insurance » Goal Setting For Internet Home Businesses - Make Your Goals Measurable
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Goal Setting For Internet Home Businesses - Make Your Goals Measurable

Internet Home Businesses need to make their goals measurable and also define those goals as long or short term

. As I continue with the process of helping you establish your goals, you will notice that the process seems to be long, involved and requiring a substantial amount of time, do you want the good news or the bad news first?

The good news is, you are right on all of the accounts, the process is long, it is involved and it will require a substantial amount of time to complete. The bad news is, if you are not prepared to spend the time, get involved and work on this process, I can say with a great deal of certainty that your chances of being successful have just dropped significantly. Internet Home Businesses require this level of involvement to give them selves a fighting chance at success.

Let's be sure to remember that you are probably reading this from a Blog, an article, off one of my web sites for free, in other words, you are not a captive. I hope that what I am saying is resonating with you and you take this information and improve your life. That is the purpose of all of this, this is not an academic exercise, the reason and purpose behind all of this is for people, you, to use what is here and to better your life. With that in mind, here are two more pieces to the Goal Setting puzzle.

Make Your Goals Measurable

Goals that are vague, have no parameters to them, are not definable, and are almost worthless to you. Example, my goal this year is to lose some weight. Not too helpful. A real goal and one that is definable is this, in 2010, I want to lose 20 pounds, 10 pounds by June 1st, and the last 10 pounds by December 15th. It is clear, concise, has a start, middle and an end to it. It also enables us to clearly know if we succeeded or not.

Goals need to be set, then we need to clearly know if we achieved them or not. If we do not know this, then our goals just end up being wishes. There is nothing wrong with wishes, as long as we do not confuse the two. Owners of Internet Home Businesses, like everyone else, need to be able to turn wishes into Goals.

You should have a Power Living Life List in place, to start the process of Goal Setting, A Power Living Life List (PLLL) is a place where you store, put, place, all of your wishes, dreams, ideas, wants, desires, starting now, and adding to for the rest of your life. It's a dumpster for your brain, an in basket for the rest of your life. It is an amazing tool, one that you need in order for you to control and manage your time, which translate to managing the rest of your life, properly.

The reason I brought this tool up here, is because this is where you start to sort out your wishes from your goals. You know when a wish becomes a goal when you start to invest time, effort and resources on it. That to me is when I separate the I wish, to the I want, when I get serious enough to Prioritize it, Time Activate it into my Day Planner and actually invest my time on it, that is show time for me.

One last thought, this is not something you decide today, and it stays static forever, this process is one, that done properly, will evolve and change as you and your circumstances change. Internet Home Businesses need to be flexible, change with your times and, above all, meet your needs and requirements. After all, you are the boss; the business is there to serve you, not the other way around.

Copyright (c) 2010 Bryan Beckstead

by: Bryan Beckstead
Seo How To Work With The Engines Financial Freedom In Today's Economy Ministry Marketing Video Series: Target Market Resources Of Money Making Starter Guide From Home Leadership In Network Marketing: The Art Of Pulling Vs. Pushing Do You Know Why You Want To Make Money Online? Affiliate Marketing With Magic Bullet System Can Be Cheap Internet Home Businesses Goal Setting, Define Short Term Goals Your Legitimate Online Business Will Succeed If You Set Your Goals Correctly Professional Training Can Help You Earn More Income In Affiliate Marketing Web Marketing Consulting: Seo In 2010 Internet Home Based Business: There Is A Big Audience Is Out There Stumped For What To Write About? 15 Article Topic Ideas...
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(54.198.108.174) / Processed in 0.013097 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 3564, 973,