Insurances.net
insurances.net » Health Insurance » Frankfort, Il Podiatrists | Dr. Monif Matouk | Foot Doctors In Frankfort, Il
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Frankfort, Il Podiatrists | Dr. Monif Matouk | Foot Doctors In Frankfort, Il

Hi, I am Dr. Matouk my first name is Monif. My practice is True Care Foot and Ankle. I am located in Frankfort. I am glad to have the opportunity to speak with you today. I have really special to offer you but first Id like to tell you a little bit about my practice.

Frequently asked Question 1:

What is your background?

http://www.Frankfortfootdoctor.com Frankfort Podiatrists - Dr. Monif Matouk with True Care Foot & Ankle is a high qualified foot doctor located in Frankfort, IL.Frankfort, Il Podiatrists | Dr. Monif Matouk | Foot Doctors In Frankfort, Il

Hi, I am Dr. Matouk my first name is Monif. My practice is True Care Foot and Ankle. I am located in Frankfort. I am glad to have the opportunity to speak with you today. I have something really special to offer you but first I'd like to tell you a little bit about my practice.

Frequently asked Question 1:

What is your background?

I came to United States when I was about 14 years of age. I went to school here, I went to high school. I came by myself actually. In order to be able to afford my rent I actually drop out in high school and work full time.

Two years after that however, I met the first love and only love of my life, my wife Nedra who has stood by me ever since and stirred me in the right direction.

I went back to college; I started taking part time courses and continue to work full time. Most often I held at least one full time job. I continue to take up college courses until I finish my undergraduate degree. I went to Chicago Medical School where I finished my education and graduated with a degree in Podiatric Medicine. Afterwards I went to do my residency training at Cook County Hospital and in St. Mary of Nazareth and St Elizabeth Medical Center. I have been practicing for over 10 years now.

You've met my wife. She's standing right next to me. She's the most beautiful and wonderful person on earth and I mean that with all my heart not that just because you're watching it or she's standing next to me.

I have three wonderful children and I praise and thank my God for giving me just wonderful gifts and I hope to used his gift to help others as much as I can.

Now, what I would like you to do is go to our website and see how you can get access to our most frequently asked questions and a voucher to complimentary gate analysis.

God bless you and thank you for taking time out to listen to me.

http://www.Frankfortfootdoctor.com

Get a Complimentary Gait Analysis, call 815-534-5724.

by: Monif Matouk
Texas Health Insurance Provides Better Help With Allergies How to Renew the Health Insurance? Recruiting Doctors In Rural Scotland How To Find The Right Pain Doctor For You Good Doctor in Bangalore The Canadian Answer For More Doctors How to Reduce Health Insurance Costs - Cut Your Monthly Health Plan Expenses Head Massage Alleviate Aches Sooner Hand Massage: Alleviate Hurts More Effectively The Doctor Oz Anti-aging Secret To Live Longer Insurance for Pregnant Women: Health Insurance for Pregnant Women Policy Documents required for Louisiana Health Insurance Cheapest Health Care Insurance Quotes -- Tips That Will Help You Save Massively
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.17.154.171) / Processed in 0.011885 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 32 , 2611, 960,