Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Fit Fem's 5 Favorite Weight Loss Affirmations
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Fit Fem's 5 Favorite Weight Loss Affirmations

Fit Fem's 5 Favorite Weight Loss Affirmations

You will think I'm crazy but who remembers the Saturday Night Live (SNL) skit with Stuart Smalley

?? Wow, I'm actually dating myself here. Let me remind you if you unable to recall. Stuart Smalley was a fictional character on SNL played by Al Franken who hosted a mock show called "Daily Affirmations with Stuart Smalley"; this skit was basically a spoof on people who were fanatical about the 12 step recovery programs for everything including alcohol, overeating, or anything addiction related. Al Franken was a real pisser on the showdespite the foolish shenanigans he got himself into, and the whole silly, new age, ridiculousness behind his "I'm good enough, smart enough, and Doggone it, people like me" quote to replace his feelings of shame and embarrassment to feelings of everything will be ok', there is absolute truth behind the powers of affirmations.

I know, I know, you are like Sylreally, what are you high on? Haven't you ever wondered about affirmations? Affirmations are a key component to the goal of weight loss and the success of achieving that weight loss goal. Affirmations are defined as positive assertions or solemn oaths to achieve a particular goal. In essence, these are usually written or verbally stated declarations that are used to remind a person to do all the necessary actions to achieve a particular goal. And these declarations have to be repeated many times in order to impress on the subconscious mind. Hence, concerning your weight loss goal, it is important to have affirmations for it. Think of your mind as a computer with hardware and software built in and designed to allow you to reach your weight loss goals; the script you give your brain helps code your brain for this weight loss purpose which forms your behavior, habits, mental attitudes and actions and results. So how do you do this? Well, your conscious mind, meaning literally forcing yourself to think certain thoughts, starts the process and then the subconscious mind takes control, without you knowing it. Weight loss begins with your mental state, first and foremost!!! No questions. Now the more you repeat your affirmations, the quicker you will achieve your weight loss goals. I always say in my classes, it's mind over body.

Your next step is it journal your affirmations and say them to yourself every day, in the morning when you wake up and right before bed (in addition to expressing gratitude, prayers, etc we won't get into all thatthat's another article all on its own.)

Ok, tips to create and stick to affirmations:

1.Positivity, positivity, positivity! Never include negative words in your statements. Your mind doesn't recognize words like no, never, etc. So if you say something like: I do not want to be fat, your mind understands it as I want to be fat, omitting the word no.

2.Present tense statements only! Do not include words like should, will, have to, etc. Again, your brain does not recognize these words. Example: I should, or will, lose weight. Your subconscious recognizes this weight loss statement as something that will happen in the future and therefore will always remain in the future...guess what, if it remains in the future, you won't experience the joy of your weight loss goal's success now! Instead say something like: I have a fat-burning body.

3.Specific, Short, and sweet! The more detailed and specific you are with your weight loss goals, the more satisfied you will be once you achieve your weight loss goal. So don't just say I am thin, say, I am thin with a sexy, toned, lean body and I fit into size 4 clothing. Also keep it short and sweet; make it a statement you can memorize and never forget. I mean it wouldn't be cool if your lost your journal and all of your weight loss affirmations with it, right?

4.Believe it! You need to whole heartedly have faith that you are a winner and a true success. If you don't, that doubt lingers in your subconscious. The more you believe in your declarations, the greater your chance of success because you will, without knowing it, habitually work on your goals.

5.Practice makes perfect! This intention is never easy in the beginning; in fact, repeating these statements might seem really freakin' stupid. It's not! Trust me! The more you practice, the easier this habit becomes making more natural to do. Get out of your comfort zone.

6.Repeat them every day! I don't need to get into this; just do it! Create the habit now!

Here is my Fit Fem 5 favorite weight loss affirmations! Achieve the body of your dreams and finally get to your weight loss now!

1.Body fat falls off me real fast. I effortlessly lose weight and keep it off. I am like a race-car engine with a super revved up metabolism.

2.Weight loss is fun; I enjoy sweating, working out and burning fat.

3.I have the healthiest lifestyle; I choose to eat healthy and nutritious that allow me to lose weight and gain lean muscle mass to make me look super sexy and toned.

4.I am confident with the way I look and I love my body.

5.I claim that my birthright is to be a super slim, sexy, Fit Fem ever. I live my life to be healthy and happy.

Feel free to use these affirmations and when you are ready, create ones that are more meaningful to you! Shower your mind with positive thoughts that will subconsciously train you to do things towards the achievement of your weight loss goal.

by: Sylvia Nassser
Find Rapid Response Appliance Repairs Online Singing Tips for Kids by:Wikus Meyer Varieties Of Clothing For All Ages Online Top Moncler Online Store Clearance How A Debt Settlement Attorney Can Help You what will child actor Harry Potter do when getting old? Bucks Provide Amazing Style And Soft Comfort How To Lose Weight Fast Using Hypnosis To Re-Program Your Subconscious Mind! How To Get Your Girlfriend Back - Tips Free Online Credit Score – Information Through Abrupt Mode How To Gain Weight Fast For Men - Time To Pack On Pounds Fast Give Information securely In Online Dating Big Boss Grill Review - Is it Worth it?
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.231.55.243) Gyeonggi / Seongnam Processed in 0.013645 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 34 , 5613, 975,
Fit Fem's 5 Favorite Weight Loss Affirmations Seongnam