Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dental Insurance » Find The Best Cosmetic Dentist In Los Angeles
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Find The Best Cosmetic Dentist In Los Angeles

Let me tell it to you straight. Do you know what the number one female attribute that will melt a man's heart and attract him right at your side? (Confidence comes in close second)

Your clean, bright, amazing smile!

You knew that, right? We'll if not, it's certainly a reminder for many women who choose to be coy and hold back that almighty smile that will melt a man's heart. See, a woman's smile is her confidence. It speaks volumes. Case in point...

I have a woman friend in my life who is a single, bright, driven, energetic, beautiful single gal. Most of her dates over the years have come from online dating. No mystery there, right? Well, one day when she changed her photo on her online profile to a new one that totally illuminated her effervescent smile, her email results blew her away! The hits on her profile increased 300% when she had her pearly whites really speaking through her photo!

So ladies, let's get real here. Guess what comes next after the attraction? SEX appeal and SEX. Ok, I said it. SEX. Yep. Your dynamic, clean, healthy confident smile whether it's seen in an online profile, a restaurant, jogging in the park, walking on the street, a glance across the room at a concert - ladies you have the best attribute to attract, date, and then -well - make wild, passionate love! (Of course don't forget the clean breath leads to lots of sensuous kissing!!)

Now, I am far from a dating expert, but I do love my work as a transformation smile artist. So with any attribute, you must have a maintenance routine to keep that asset shining! So here are my 5 tips to a healthy, amazing, smile:

1. Be sure you have a dentist with an artistic touch. You see, the art of dentistry is no different than what a canvas does for a visual artist. Your dentist can do miracles with your smile that will stop traffic and create dozens of traffic to your online dating profile!

2. Floss Floss Floss - I know. You've heard this over and over. Can't say it enough. Sorry. Floss out that spinach or broccoli between your teeth, then jump in and brush it all away with your tooth brush!

3. Drink and rinse with Green tea! Today many of us have switched to the antioxidant miracle from the highly acidic coffee. And for good reason! Did you know rinsing with green tea can help reduce formation of plaque and counteract the acid building in your mouth? Yep. Say you heard it from me.

4. The Queen of health - Vitamin C! Did you know a minimum of 1,000 mg of vitamin C per day helps manage bacteria involved in gingivitis? Let's hear it for the BIG C!

5. Practice that charismatic smile in the mirror a few times a week - you never know what HOT hunk will come your way!

Here's to your sex life ladies! May your smile be your best asset in and out of bed!

by: lakamukki
Common Childhood Dental Worries Types Of Sedation Dentistry What Is Sedation Dentistry? Different Methods Used For Teeth Whitening Usefulness of an expert dentist Torrance Wisdom Teeth Removal Patients Beg Off Dental Treatment Due To Fear Teeth Whitening Sparks Debates What Should You Know About Choosing The Right Dentist An Introduction About Dental Coverage Family Dentist Newtown, Pa Will Insurance Cover Cosmetic Dentistry? The Importance Of Dentistry And Dental Care
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.239.206.191) / Processed in 0.013150 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 2953, 964,
Find The Best Cosmetic Dentist In Los Angeles