Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Exposing The Saving Money Will Make You Money Concept
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Exposing The Saving Money Will Make You Money Concept

You have all seen him, the Green Millionaire. His not so late night infomercials are famous for telling you that you can make lots of money by going green. And as anyone who has actually read this book will tell, the Green Millionaire is actually a book and newsletter all about how to save you money doing eco friendly things, not necessarily a guide to earning money.

Then there are groups like My World Plus, which is a network marketing group whose whole business basis is coupons. Discount cards, coupons emailed to you, money off at nationwide retailers.

The Coupon Mamas is a website full of seminars given by everyday women who are going to teach you how change your life simply by knowing the right way to utilize coupons.

All these people show us that there is an odd trend on the internet today of people claiming to be able to make you money, in fact claiming to make you wealthy, by saving you money.

I find this very interesting. While everyone could do with saving some money and being more aware of their spending habits in general, I do not think it is true that anyone ever got rich simply by saving their money. You also need to have a decent amount of money being generated in the first place.

I mean, we have all seen the statistics on coffee and bottled water. If you are someone who buys one latte every morning that you go to work, and it costs you three dollars, that equals fifteen dollars a week, and that equals roughly seven hundred and eighty dollars a year, spent just on coffee.

Same for bottled water. If I hit the vending machine every morning and spend a dollar twenty five on a bottle of water, that eventually equals three hundred and twenty-five dollars and two hundred and sixty plastic bottles I just dumped in our landfills.

So say I save that coffee money. And say I save all that bottled water money. Now at the end of the year I have an extra one thousand, one hundred and five dollars in my account. That is very exciting. But it does not make me rich.

And if I am making thirty five thousand a year, it does not really matter how much money the Green Millionaire, or Coupon Mamas and My World Plus save me, if they save me anything at all, I will not be a wealthy woman making that kind of money and simply saving. Once that money is saved, something needs to be done with it in order to actually make any money. And that is opening a whole new can of worms on investments, retirement funds, mutual funds, CDs, etc.

Not that that is not a discussion worth having. It certainly is. But just know that is where you will end up when you start talking about saving money to make money.

by: Steve Albright
Cat Practice Test: Don't Judge Qs, Focus On Review Function How to Prepare Financial Statements Matt Bacak's Guaranteed Commissions reviews A Brief Review On Ceramic & Aqua Master Watches Paravol Reviews How Important is Tandem Stroller Costume HUB Review & Coupon Code Remarkable Titleist AP2 Iron Set Review Most fabulous Ping Rapture V2 Irons Review Synergy Spanish Review Getpaidtodraw Review Charlotte Movers Guide Can Save You Time And Money Christian Film Reviews - Dangerous Calling Movie by Daws Brothers
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.96.102) / Processed in 0.009630 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 2763, 385,
Exposing The Saving Money Will Make You Money Concept