Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Experience Online Reading With E-book Readers
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Experience Online Reading With E-book Readers

When it comes to reading books, theres nothing like reading it on e-book reader

. As technology has developed, the transition to digital books is happening faster than anyone expected. These book readers make reading a lot less eye straining when reading for extended periods. Some of the leading devices for book reading are Amazon Kindle, Sony Reader, Apple iPad, BeBook Club and many others, that offer different flavors of specification and prices to suit your expectations. You can compact everything in one place like books, newspapers, magazines and make your reading experience an unforgettable one.

You can either borrow or purchase or free download the books you need, like I do most of the time on my ATT Uverse Internet powered laptop. The best place for free books is Project Gutenberg where you can get classics such as the Art of War, Alice in Wonderland, or Pride and Prejudice, Jane Eyre You will be able to find hundreds of thousands of e-books downloadable in all formats (e-pub/kindle/pdf/txt) provided you have a good Internet speed.

This Sunday I had a desire to read the classic Emma, by Jane Austen who is credited with having one of the most intriguing and novel female protagonists in her books. Jane Austen wrote this book, considered as one of her best work, at the height of her career. The plot set in the Georgian-Regency period, is a satire noted for its remarkable sparkling wit and modernity. The quintessential women protagonist in Emma is a creation of Georgian-Regency culture and is one of the most profound characterizations by Jane Austens. The title character, Emma Woodhouse is handsome, rich, witty and imaginative with a comfortable home and happy disposition. She overestimates her own matchmaking abilities and finds pleasure in matchmaking with little regard for consequence.

Emma lives on a sizeable estate with her father and governess who is her close friend. After successfully having made a match of her governess and Mr. Weston, a village widower, Emma takes it as a responsibility on herself to find an eligible match for her new friend, Harriet Smith. Emma takes Harriet under her tutelage and educates her in the ways of the upper society and mannerisms of the refined class. Emma persuades Harriet to reject the proposal of Robert Martin, a well-to-do farmer for whom Harriet has feelings and tries to set her friends sights on Mr. Elton, the village Clergyman. Later, Harriet falls in love with the Mr. Collins under Emmas encouragement, but Mr. Collins is more interested in Emma. Emma creates an atmosphere of comical and spectacular misunderstandings, and her plans go haywire when Elton makes it clear that his affection is for Emma, not Harriet. When Emma tells Harriet of what happened, Harriet gets ill and depressed. Emma realizes that her obsession with making a match for Harriet has blinded her to the true nature of the situation. Mr. Elton goes away to an estate called Bath for a vacation and comes back after being married to a girl named Augusta Hawkins who is too majestic and royal and everyone dislikes her. Emma comforts Harriet who gets better eventually and after many ups and downs, Emma is victimized by her own heart and egoistic pride in her ability to read people, while all through the course of event. The novel ends with the marriage of Harriet and Mr. Martin and that of Emma and Mr. Knightley, resolving the question of who loves whom after all and everyone lives happily ever after.

This is one book that I fancied reading for a long time and was restless till I finished the complete book. Because of the flexible reading option of my e-book reader I did not stop reading even when I had to go for work. By just switching from regular reading to Read to Me function on my book reader I could even listen to it in the car.

by: treeves
The Sure-fire Treatment For External Hemorrhoids! When Buying A Projector Be Sure To Get Right One For The Area Size Maintaining The Beauty Of Your Sarasota Tile How To Get Him Back From Another Woman - 3 Mistakes Women Make In Trying To Win Him Back Smart Cookie Diet - Much More Than Just Losing Weight Great Deals on Shimla Manali Holiday Packages by:Aanchal Gupta Want Quick Weight Loss Without Side-Effects? Here Are 2 Things To Avoid By All Means Necessary! What Shoes to Choose: The Right Fit for the Right Feet by:Jenny Khoo Looking for an effective weight loss? Contact HCG Spokane weight loss experts Pearl Necklaces - Glowing Tribute To Women Bermuda: The Hottest Destination For Wedding I Need Money What Can I Do Points To Keep In Mind When Purchasing Mens Overcoats
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.151.106) / Processed in 0.012773 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 3879, 975,