Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dental Insurance » Dreaming Of Teeth
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Dreaming Of Teeth

For thousands of years, teeth dreams and the meaning and interpretation of dreams

involving teeth have played an important part of man being able to better understand his dreams. But in all of the different kinds and types of dreams we experience Teeth Dreams are among the most perplexing, not because they are not easy to understand, but because there are 32 of them in every mouth. If this weren't enough, each of the teeth on each side of the mouth has varying dream meanings. More info DreamMessenger.com With this in mind, it's not very difficult to understand how the meaning of dreams are easily misinterpreted then misunderstood. The misinterpretation of a single tooth in a dream can change the whole of the crucial meaning of the dream when the entire focus in the dream is on teeth and a tooth or teeth is not just a part of the overall dream.

We're now ready to enter into the mystery of the meanings of teeth in dreams. Because our teeth are such an intrinsic part of our physical makeup defining our appearance and how others see us, teeth are also a necessary part for our very survival. Therefore, it's easy to understand how our teeth play such an important and frequent place in our dreams.

Categories Of Teeth Dreams With Brief Dream Meanings

No Teeth Or Teeth That Are Falling Out: Represents difficulty communicating with others. No teeth or teeth that are falling out also represents loneliness, despair, emptiness, sin, and demonic attack in your family, workplace, finances or in your health.

Broken Teeth - Chipped Tooth: Represents a broken contract, covenant or promise. Broken teeth also represent rebellion and to deceive or betray. Worn-Down Teeth: Represent a long-lasting emotional or physical problem. Worn-down teeth also represents a gradual separation between friends or a loved one.

Brush Brushing Teeth: Represents healing of bad habits, the need to use caution from speaking before thinking. Brushing your teeth in a dream also represents that the dreamer is trying to hide or cover up something he's done or seen another do.

Toothache: Represents emotional or physical pain and suffering. Toothache also represents a warning of defiance and rebellion in the natural. This applies to Tooth Decay, as well.

Teeth Clean - Bleached: To have clean or stained teeth in the natural and to have your teeth cleaned and bleached in a dream represents revelation, insight and knowledge into a problem or situation that seemed to have no answer, but will soon be resolved.

For and in-depth study of: Tooth Pulled/Space Between Teeth/Buckteeth/False teeth/Crooked Teeth/Loose Teeth/Teeth Braces/Teeth Stained/Wisdom click on link at the bottom article.

06/30/07 Dream: At the dentist's office, having had my teeth cleaned and bleached. I then smile and my gums are healthy and pink.

Dream Interpretation by Kiku Yamada

To dream that a dentist is cleaning your teeth represent purification, revelation, release and freedom. Seeing myself smile in the dream represents friendliness, kindness, compassion, giving heart, good intentions and a desire to help someone I know. It also represent a promise.

Dream Example 09/2008 Dream:

The dream opens up with myself brushing my teeth. I look at the sparkling dark orange toothbrush which is floating in the air and it has three Spanish nuts set within the brush. I then see unopened letters written in a dark orange font type fanned out.

Dream Interpretation by Kiku Yamada

Brushing one's teeth represent a cleansing going on and to be cautious of late before speaking. The orange color of the toothbrush represents fruitfulness, power, authority and strength through faith in God to overcome obstacles that may stand in my way. Orange also represents an emotional success and an amazing change coming. The nuts represent heavenly approval, abundance and favor in my relationship with God. The gathering of Spanish nuts also represent something that has not yet been revealed (letters=family). The number (3) of the nuts represents fullness and completion soon to come of a project, marriage; gathering the nuts represent insight, revelation and the manifestation of a reality yet to come.

View this article and many other interesting and informative articles at: Dream Messenger Articles

by: Jurell Green.
The Ways To Find A Good Dentist Having An Appointment With A Dentist? Dont Worry, Be Happy Help The Invisalign Dentist To Help You Better Dental Care And Drawing Your Own Teeth The Best Cosmetic Dentist - How To Choose One Ways to Effectively Get Rid of Teeth Clenching as Encouraged by the Finest Richmond Dentists Insights On How Dental And Health Insurance Plans Deliver The Results MarketsandMarkets: Global Dental Consumables Market Worth US$ 14,773 Million By 2014 Different ways in Cosmetic Dental Treatments - To Keep Smiling Always Choose Cosmetic Dentistry For The Smile You Deserve Surgical Instruments, Dental Instruments, Ophthalmic Instruments, Beauty Instruments, Manicure Kits, Aarkstore Enterprise--- Global Dental Implants Market (2010 -2015) The Next Big Things In Dentistry
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.19.31.73) / Processed in 0.013026 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 34 , 4613, 964,
Dreaming Of Teeth