Insurances.net
insurances.net » Buying Insurance » Don't Buy Apple MacBook MC207LL/A Before You Read This
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Don't Buy Apple MacBook MC207LL/A Before You Read This

I actually bought apple macBook mc207ll/a laptop one year ago

, but now I remember how much this comment and reviews helped me to choose this mac. I have got the black one and although the black one does get some smudges as everyone says, they are minor, really, they will not make it look worse. and now at a really good price (I paid $1499 for it). It is even nicer than the new one!! The new one has really good features so you might be opting for that one, but please buy a Macbook laptop. It is really easy, fast and you will like it. There is nothing out there that can compete with the mac operating system.

This laptop is great for everything. But if you are a heavy gamer I don't recommend it!! It will really make your life simple and more entertaining.

Here is the detail of Apple MacBook MC207LL/A Laptop:

* Fast 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processorDon't Buy Apple MacBook MC207LL/A Before You Read This

* 250 GB hard drive (5400 RPM)

* 2 GB installed RAM (1066 MHz DDR3; supports up to 4 GB)

* NVIDIA GeForce 9400M graphics processor with 256 MB of DDR3 SDRAM shared with main memory

* 13.3-inch LED-backlit, glossy widescreen display with a widescreen resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels to give you plenty of room to multitask.

* 8x slot-loading SuperDrive with double-layer DVD support (DVDR DL/DVDRW/CD-RW)

* Two USB 2.0 ports

* Wi-Fi wireless networking

* Mini DisplayPort video output with optional adapters for DVI and VGA output

* Built-in stereo speakers and omnidirectional microphone

* Combined optical digital output/headphone output

* Dimensions: 13 x 9.12 x 1.08 inches (WxDxH)

* Weight: 4.7 pounds

PROS:

1. Beautiful screen. THe glare and reflections don't really bother me. If you're using it outside it may be a problem, but you really shouldn't use it outside anyway, that's an easy way to get you're laptop snatched.

2. The body of the Mac is smoothe and beautiful; it's definitely an eyecatcher. In fact, it's TOO beautiful. No doubt it was designed with the showy, pretentious frappachino-drinkers in mind who like to show off their new gadgets. Personally, though I can appreciate the beauty of the design, I find it unsettling that my $900 computer sticks out like a sore thumb, so be careful because it's likely to attract thieves.

3. Seamless synching with my Ipod Touch and Nook (ereader from Barnes and Noble).

4. Insane 7 hr battery life, Netbooks have 10 hr battery life but is limited in what it can do

5. Blazing fast, I haven't upgraded mine yet (plan to increase memory) but it is very fast in every way

CONS:

1. This thing gets dirty very easily. Wipe it frequently

2. USB ports could be more

3.Additional software and accessories could be very expensive

For most users, Apple MacBook MC207LL/A is more than enough machine and would be my pick for them. With the overall features, value, and redesigned exterior (and interior), this is really a great laptop.

By: forwell
Survey shows many believe now is the best time to buy The Benefits Of Pay Per Call Rate Plan Shopping Online For Cheap Perfume Just Got Easier Pay more attention to the color of prescription glasses while selecting The Online Shopping Spree Of A Modern Mum Mailing Lists For Canada: The Problems In Online Shopping How to Buy Art Buy Curtains To Go With Your Quilt Sets Where to Buy a Breakfast Nook Set Why You Should Buy The Akiles Roll-a-blade 1815 18 Rotary Trimmer Buy Insurance Online For Instant Coverage How To Buy A Bulletin Board Who Can Buy Your Judgment
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.224.73.97) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.005808 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 56 , 3228, 962,
Don't Buy Apple MacBook MC207LL/A Before You Read This Copenhagen