Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pet Insurance » Dog Attacks-top 3 Ways To Stop Them
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Dog Attacks-top 3 Ways To Stop Them

Dog Attacks-top 3 Ways To Stop Them

For anybody who loves the outdoors and loves to walk

, jog or ride a bicycle either with a friend or with your family or even with your dog you know how terrifying it can be to have a bunch of dogs charging at you.

For me it was possibly the most terrifying experience of my life. But then again I'm a little gun shy because I have 158 stitches from breaking up a dogfight where my young kids were involved. Then again, I don't have too much sympathy for dog owners or dogs who are out running around loose and not in compliance with the leash law.

Nearly 5,000,000 Americans get bit every year by a dog was over 800,000 of them having to be hospitalized. Of that number close to half or over 400,000 are kids. So what are you supposed to do?

There are steps you can take for dog attack prevention like avoiding dogs and not petting a strange dog. Those things are all common sense. What will you do for dog defense against a charging dog or dogs? What do you do for self defense from dog attacks?

I have found three things that work very well for dog attack prevention.

1.The first is an ultrasonic dog repeller. It makes an ultrosonic sound in the 20 and 25,000 kHz range that only dogs can hear. It works very well for most dogs except the most aggressive like Dobermans and pit bulls.

2.The second is the telescopic stun baton. This comes with a holster. You take the stun baton out of holster and press one button, which extends the stun baton to its full length of 21.5inches and electrifies the final 8 inches with 800,000 volts of pure energy that actually makes a pretty terrifying noise in it of itself. Touch of pit bull with that and he won't bother you anymore.

3.The absolute best way to defend yourself against dog attacks is with the Mace pepper gun. It shoots out up to 25 feet away a 10% concentration of oleoresin capsicum (OC) , better known as pepper spray. It has equivalent of 7 25 foot blasts just in case your aim is absolutely terrible.

Those are the best three ways to stop the dog attack. Don't live in fear anymore, be proactive and get a Mace pepper gun or telescopic stun baton to keep you and your family safe when you're out recreating.

When are you getting some?

A 10% solution of OC spray is illegal in some jurisdictions. So check the internet or your local sheriff's department first before getting some.

by: Jack Krohn
Who Is In Charge? You Or Your Dog? Five Reasons To Pick Up After Your Dog, Every Single Time Shop online for dog t shirts Top Five Reasons You Need Pet Insurance For An Indoor Cat Dog Bowls Ala Carte Parker Swipes Peterson's Rushing Lead Adam Kutner Updates People About Dog Injuries How to Take Care For Your Dog's Ears Assessing Liability for a Dog Bite Injury What to do when a competitor undercuts your consulting rates? DOG BREEDING WITHOUT PAIN PGA Odds: 2010 Wyndham Championship - Pettersson Favorite A good day for incompetent bureaucracy
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.217.228.35) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.013110 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 2497, 969,
Dog Attacks-top 3 Ways To Stop Them Copenhagen