Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dental Insurance » Does whitening toothpaste wear the enamel rotten your teeth?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Does whitening toothpaste wear the enamel rotten your teeth?

Does whitening toothpaste wear the enamel rotten your teeth

?

Does toothpaste hold such a strong weakness because you inevitability to know when it's out of your mouth?

the taste is to clean your breath uhhh, it have a strong taste becasue our mouths are disgusting and need something strong to verbs them out duh nope, its for fresh breath:) It's so it can freshen the stank breath :-)...

Does toothpaste really do this?!?

Does toothpaste really make you have a hallucination if you eat it? Someone just told me that and i be just wandering if it was truee.:) I shouldn't reason so- I used to swallow some when I brushed and it never affected me. If you eat similar to a whole tube of it you might make...

Does Tria laser system is righteous? because every month i budge for laser treatement and it cost me alot? if tria is?

good than i will buy that one? and thank u guys You should get these things done by professionally certified individuals. Don't try any of these machines out yourself. Doesn't hurt to be safe.

Does Tricare Dental (United Concordia) cover teeth whitening?

Insurance companies do not pay for whitening. It falls into the category of cosmetic, which is not covered on any dental plans. There is not one dental insurance that will cover teeth whitening as it is considered cosmetic and insurance does not cover anything that is considered unneccessary within their...

Does Tricare Dental cover dental implant? ?

I recently got married to my wife who's contained by the Navy. I'm wanting to get dental implants, but my current dental insurance doesn't cover them at adjectives since it's 'Cosmetic.' I've been looking/reading around, and on the Tricare site it said they only cover 1200 annually? If so/not how much do they cover...

Does USC enjoy an accelerate dental program?

i want to go to usc and want to get a d.d.s. level from them but i need to know if they have an accelerate dental program. it might also be called a combined program. You have chosen, contained by my opinion, the best dental school contained by the country. Every dentist that I...

Does USC Have a Dental School where on earth i can obtain low cost Braces?

i need braces and braces ain't cheap..so im wondering if USC has a dental arts school...and if there dental school use TRUE clients and do braces? can some one plz help me They do have a dental conservatory and so does UCLA. The...

Does using Crest white strips verbs your teeth?

I've been using white strips, not like pro, merely the cheap crest ones. Do they destroy your enamel or make your teeth weaker? I hold some sensitivity when i use them. Is that natural or caused by the white strips? Sensitivity is probably cause by the strips, use sensodine tooth paste. ...

Does Vicodin assistance near the swelling cause by knowledge teeth extraction?

Does Vicodin help with the swelling? I know the ibuprofen does. Cuz the closing time I took a Vicodin and Ibuprofen was over 5 hours ago, and I dont have any more twinge, so I wanna stop taking the Vicodin if I can. It's only been in the region of...

Does wearing retainers hurt?

Im getting retainers on my teeth. Do they hurt when you wear them? Yes, esp. if you don't wear them often. Sometimes when I wear them to sleep, I wake up near a sore mouth. No they don't, feel like a hand is constantly on your teeth. That is how retainers discern for me. when you...

Does whitening teeth next to a whitening tray hurt as much as braces?

I'm just wondering. I've heard that it hurts, and I want to try and whiten my teeth, but I'm afraid it might hurt more than braces. Also, I own the damon braces, which causes less agony, but do you think it will hurt more than the braces? Bleach...

i always use white glo and someone said that whitening toothpaste wear the enamel off your teeth, is this true? Hello..Using toothpaste that have abrasive compounds in it can indeed remove the enamel and if you brush beside a stiff bristle brush you are adding to the wear problem...Let me suggest you...

Does wisdome teeth push the other teeth?

my jaw has be hurting for 2 days now and when i close my mouth or chew on anything my jaws hurt like its sore and my bottom front teeth hit the support of 2 front teeth and i cant chew right wat should i do? pls yes especially of the wisdom teeth...

Does your bottom lip puff out kinda when you go and get braces?

well i'm getting braces in 6 days and i be wondering if your bottom lip puffs out a little when you get bottom braces ! gratefulness! Yes, your lips will extend outward just a bit farther near braces, Source(s): Personal experience I had it too both...

Does your dental floss smell impossible after you use it?

No Smells like tooth pulp, (i think) I never really got into the sniffing thing. I guess i will appropriate your word for it. Thank's for the information, i will pass this information on if the situation ever comes up. Don't smell dental floss... you know what it's...

Does Your Dentist Charge You When He Fills In A Personal Claim Form That Only Takes A Minute Or So.?

My dentist didn't look too happy when after my visit, he after went on to say that they generally charge lb15.00 for filling in the claim form what work he have just performed. I freshly get the feeling that he...

Does your enamel grow final once its worn out from sugar and plaque?

i had braces from when i was 10-15 yrs prehistoric and my teeth are really yellow.. i can still see the little white squares from where the brackets be on my teeth. i'm 17 now.. do you think my enamel will grow again? how can i trademark my...

Does ZOOM whitening in actuality work? And how in good health does it work?

I've tried almost everything. The strips don't fit on my teeth and slide off, whitening toothpaste doesn't work, etc. I don't smoke or drink dark coffee but my teeth are a short time ago naturally dark. So, how okay does it work, have you...

Does, or can nickel contain Amalgam?

How does it work with nickel and amalgam Amalgam is a mixture of mercury with other alloys such as silver, tin, copper and zinc... used contained by dental fillings. Nickel contains... nickel. It is a metal and an element so it really can't be broken down more. Amalgam usually doesn't contain nickel and nickel doesn't...

Does/has anyone else experienced this beside their braces?

I got my braces on Tuesday, and most of the pain seem to have gone now. However, I find it really complex to bite food. I can bite my teeth together without food in my mouth and it just about hurts, but with food my teeth feel kinda numb and can't bite into...

Don't know if it's toothache or prudence teeth?

January I had sore gums and sore back teeth but it would come every 2-3 hours and it be a pressure on my gums and the bottom of my back left side of my mouth eventually it go away but now I have get the same pain again but it's on the...

Don't know what color brace to get hold of i where on earth plentifully of black gray and blue?

relatively a few colours fade or get stained with your food. one of the few that doesnt fade etc is purple and it go with most things don't get any! trust me you'll want to at first...but it make your braces...

Don't roll with laughter at me -.- ..are you worried of the dentist?

lool yea i am scared. kind of. i estimate i needd to get a filling soon what shouold i do? i'm not gonna sit on that bench.. Going to the dentist isn't my favourite thing to do, but I do budge regularly despite any fears I have -...

Don't you find the cramp inflicted by Dental Hygienists is insufficient?

I used to find the pain from ordinary dental work (30 or 40 years ago) so excruciating that it made me jump for treatment only when I had to, - but that's adjectives changed now, and (like the honeymoon complaint of the Dentist's bride a tiny prick, and...
Stem Cell Research Landmark:vTeeth Extract a Good Source for Stem Cell You Know You Need Teeth Whitening in St. Petersburg Are You Looking For A Teeth Whitening Clinic In Harley Street? Regular visits to the Dentist Teeth Whitening Part Of Aesthetic Dentistry Occasional Visit to a Dentist Is a Must Pre Family Dentistry: What To Do Before And During Your Pregnancy Double Digits In The Dental Trade Implant Dentistry- A Viable Treatment For Missing Teeth Get A Perfect Smile With General Dentistry Family Dentistry - Tips To Find The Right Dentist For Your Whole Family Five Ways A Seattle Dentist Can Make You Smile Big Cosmetic Dentistry Performs Mini Miracles in Philadelphia
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.146.255.127) / Processed in 0.006737 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 96 , 8512, 964,