Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Do I Really Need a Franchise Attorney?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Do I Really Need a Franchise Attorney?

The easy answer is yes. Before signing any contract you should have an attorney review it. But after 20 years and franchise development working with dozens of attorneys I might say that this is common sense bears further discussion.

First, if you decide to hire an attorney hire a franchise attorney. Franchise law is based on securities law not contract law. So you will find that your family attorney will not be sufficient.

Second plan to pay anywhere from $1000-$2000 for the service.

But look at the common sense factors before you spend all of that money.

The franchise company will change nothing material in the franchise agreement. Because to do so would require them to disclose the fact that they changed the franchise agreement for you and they would have to offer to change their agreement for every franchise owner that followed you. This would eventually become a nightmare for them to administer many variations of their franchise license agreement. A virtual nightmare for the franchise company's legal department

Most franchise companies who have been in business at least 10 years and the have signed their agreement hundreds of times. If there's anything unfair in the agreement this should come out during your franchise owner calls (validation calls). You should be asking the franchise owners if there is anything about the franchise agreement that they have regrets about.

Nonnegotiable items such as the fees including royalties, territories, and terms of the agreement are well spelled out in will be discussed with you in detail before the agreement is put in front of you for signatures. In fact the franchise company will go over every single paragraph of the franchise agreement with you if requested because they are more concerned that you recognize and understand your responsibilities then you are you.
Reasons Why Income Protection Insurance Is Vital Nowadays How To Find The Right Winston-salem Personal Injury Lawyer For You Top Guides Referring To Tourists Hotspots For Great Memphis, Tennessee Breaks Immediate Cash Loans Small Financial Aid Within A Minute Top Three Attractions to Visit on Srilanka Tour Right Knowledge Will Be The Best Hemorrhoid Treatment Forex Practice Account Benefits Of Trading Online Pregnancy Miracle Can Help You in Overcoming Infertility Issues Online Writing - Earn Money Through Your Writing Skills Wholesale Dropshippers Obtaining about on your Kauai Trip What Is Your Ideal Weight And Height? Planning a Trip to San Francisco
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.141.199.243) / Processed in 0.011895 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 1957, 975,