Insurances.net
insurances.net » Housing Insurance » Do I Really Need Insurance for my Home? Buckenberger says YES!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Do I Really Need Insurance for my Home? Buckenberger says YES!

If you have tangible assets, you need the protection of a homeowners insurance policy. These policies cover you in a home or an apartment, whether you are an owner or a renter. A well-written homeowners policy will pay to replace any of your personal property that is destroyed in a fire or other disaster. The policy will also be your first line of defense against a lawsuit from someone injured at your home.

The cost of this coverage is determined by many rating factors. The quality of the coverage, however, is determined by the quality of the insurer and whether the policy is written on a named perils or all-risk basis. A named-perils policy covers only those losses specifically cited in the contract. The all-risk policy works the opposite way -- unless a peril is specifically excluded, coverage is provided. The all-risk policy is broader and the burden of proof is on the carrier, not you, in the event of a loss.

Insurance is your protection against the uncertainties of day-to-day living. For most people, their home is their single most valuable possession and their biggest investment.Do I Really Need Insurance for my Home? Buckenberger says YES!

If you were to suddenly lose your home due to fire or a tornado or have the contents damaged or stolen, like most of us, you probably could not afford to replace everything all at once. And if somebody sued you for an injury or damage caused by you or your property, the cost of defending that suit could run into thousands of dollars in legal fees regardless of the outcome of the suit.

All of these situations are covered by the homeowners insurance policy. While it may be unpleasant to think about fire, theft, and other uncertainties of life, let's face it, they are there and things happen.

Yet another reason you need to carry homeowners insurance is that mortgage lenders require it. No mortgage company will lend the large amounts of money needed to finance homes at today's prices without requiring an insurance policy to protect that investment.

Personal insurance products from Buckenberger Insurance Associates provide our customers with protection for their homes, automobiles and personal possessions, along with personal liability coverages.

How we serve you is as important as what we provide. First, we listen to you, then we discuss your needs and answer your questions. Next, we look at both your short-term and long-term objectives and help put your homeowners insurance and planning needs in perspective.
American Home Insurance--The Fundamental Information Find Cheap Home Insurance Ohio Home Insurance Discounts for Homeowners What to look for in Florida homeowners insurance companies House owners need Apartment Building Insurance Buying Cheap Home Insurance for Your Summer House - Tips to Save Money The Advantages of Commercial Moving Trucks What is Errors Omissions Insurance (E & O Insurance) and Home Inspection Insurance for Home Inspectors? What's Home loan Impairment & Crucial Sickness Insurance coverage? Steps To Getting Home Insurance Manage A Home Loan Using A Term Insurance Policy What to Look for in Florida Homeowners Insurance Company Home Buying Basics: From Escrow To Title Insurance
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(34.203.221.104) / Processed in 0.012731 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 2584, 958,