Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dental Insurance » Dentist Practice Management Economics Adviser Lloyd Irvin's Secret Weapon in Dental Marketing Business
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Dentist Practice Management Economics Adviser Lloyd Irvin's Secret Weapon in Dental Marketing Business

Dentist Practice Management Economics Adviser Lloyd Irvin's Secret Weapon in Dental Marketing Business

In this article, dentist practice management economics adviser Lloyd Irvin will share to you his secret weapon in dental marketing business

. The dentist practice management economics adviser will tell you why he loves this secret weapon above all else in the business. And the dentist practice management economics adviser will also share to you the advantages of using this weapon so that you will be able to achieve success in your business. And this is something that we focus specifically at our dentist practice management website!

The dentist practice management economics adviser's secret weapon: SEO

As a dentist practice management economics adviser, the secret weapon that I love in the business is definitely SEO (or Search Engine Optimization). What I'm always excited with SEO are the price points that are far less than what you're doing. With my e-mail, I'm always excited about the $15,000.00 or $20,000.00 case size; because if I were a dentist, and I know what to do with SEO, using every key word that has anything to do with any of my business (local or national), then I'll be number 1 and I'll dominate the search engines, and the majority of the traffic will come to me! In here, if you know what you're doing, then it's like getting free money! And the good thing also is that if you know what you're doing, it gets better and better with time! Your job is to get into the free search engine site, and lock your place in so no one can ever come back behind you and bump you down.

Like my personal friend who does importing/exporting in China, he's number 1 the majority of the time. He's a very, very highly competitive marketer. I mean, smart people are working as smart as they can! While he stays at the number 1 spot, he does $4 million a month. When he goes to the number 7 spot, he goes to $80,000 a month. Now, you understand how important it is for him to try to maintain the number 1 spot, right? And anywhere in-between the money is as crazy; one month he'll do $4 million... and if somebody bumps him down to the number 2 spot, he'll do $2 million. And that's a lot of money to lose, so they're always focusing on it. So it's the same thing for you in your business: as a dentist practice management economics adviser, what I always tell people is that if you're not on the front top 10 page, or you're on the front 1st page, and you're website is not converting, you'll know that you're losing money! If you get $20,000.00 a month, then you're losing a lot of money. It's like going to your bank account and someone's taking $20,000.00 out per day! Conceptually they are, it's just that you don't feel it!

Now, what most people do is that they get one website, then they put that one website up. And I see some people are on the front page, and then I even try still. Why? It's because they're so small, it's not competitive, and no one's really working! If you can get into the front page without even trying, and somebody decided to look on a low level, why not put up 2 websites? Or 3 websites? Or perhaps 4 websites? If you have 4 websites that are on the front page, then you are now in for the top 10 positions! So as a dentist practice management economics adviser, what I tell people is that any local business that uses this advanced strategy in their businesses or their market will dominate for a long time (no matter who comes along). The reason why I can tell you for a long time is because you want to position yourself and think of it as a war, because if you get a number one ranking, and somebody comes back behind you and knows these strategies, and you're not doing it to the fullest, then the next thing you know is that you get bumped! And they're doing what they're supposed to be doing, it's hard to maximize because they're really doing good. So use SEO as a secret weapon in order for you to gain the number 1 spot in your business at all times... and defeat your online competitors! Log on to our dentist practice management website, www.DentistProfits.com and get a free CD and Book titled, How To Predictably Grow Your Practice 25-35% Every Year While Enjoying More Control, Time Off, And Bottom-Line Net Profits!.

By: Ed OKeefe
Dentist Practice Management : the New Patient Experience Dental Practice Management Consulting Adviser Lloyd Irvin on Traffic and Conversion A Stamford Dentist Can Set You Up With Braces Managing Dentist Practices: How to Target Your Quality Patients in Your Dental Practice Low cost dental plans Individual dental plans Discount dentistry Cheap dentist Cheap dental plans Cheap dental plan Best dental plans Best dental plan American dental plan
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.191.180.252) Mato Grosso do Sul / Campo Grande Processed in 0.015416 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 4714, 964,
Dentist Practice Management Economics Adviser Lloyd Irvin's Secret Weapon in Dental Marketing Business Campo Grande