Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dental Insurance » Dentist In Hollywood, Fl Provides Online Appointment Requests
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Dentist In Hollywood, Fl Provides Online Appointment Requests

HOLLYWOOD, FL - From routine dental care to cosmetic procedures

, including Dania dental implants, patients can now request an appointment with Dr. Tamara Rojas, dentist in Hollywood, FL. This new feature allows patients to easily request an appointment even when the office is closed.

As many patients maintain a busy day-to-day schedule, it is often hard for them to find a moment to call the office during operating hours. With online appointment requesting patients can request an appointment with Dr. Rojas, Hallandale dentist, from their office, car or from the comfort of their own home. Whether it is at night or in the early morning hours, the online feature for appointment requests is available 24/7.

"I understand our office hours are not always suitable for many of our busy patients, but with this new online feature my patients can request an appointment no matter the time or place. With just the click of the mouse, they can request a time and date that best fits their schedule without even picking up the phone," said Dr. Tamara Rojas, Hollywood, FL dentist.

This new addition to the website can be accessed through the homepage or at http://www.toothfairyworkshop[dot]com/appointment.html. Once on the specified page, patients will be asked to fill out the available form. Once the form is completed, Dr. Rojas' scheduling coordinator will contact the patient to confirm their appointment.

In addition to requesting appointments online, the practice's website offers an array of valuable information. From information on Dr. Tamara Rojas, dentist in Dania, to educational resources, the practice website has it all.

"My website is available 24/7 for my patients to take advantage of the many benefits. Whether they have a question or concern, or simply want to research various dental health topics, my website is available at hours when I cannot," said Dr. Tamara Rojas, periodontist in Hallandale.

For more information, or to make an appointment, patients can visit the website at http://www.toothfairyworkshop[dot]com, or by calling the office at (954) 963-4700.

About Dr. Tamara Rojas: Dr. Tamara Rojas is a solo practitioner and board certified periodontist. She has been in the field of dentistry for over 15 years, beginning as a dental assistant at the age of 15. Dr. Rojas earned her dental degree from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in Boston and completed specialized training in Periodontology at Nova Southeastern University in Ft. Lauderdale. She belongs to professional organizations and actively participates in continuing education to keep abreast of the latest techniques in dentistry. Her main concern is to provide quality care resulting in healthy teeth, implants, and gums for a lifetime.

Media Contact:

Dr. Tamara Rojas

contactus@toothfairyworkshop[dot]com

5000 Hollywood Blvd. Suite 4

Hollywood, FL 33021

(954) 963-4700

http://www.toothfairyworkshop[dot]com

by: Gen Wright
Grosse Pointe Dentist Offers Online Specials For Affordable Dental Care Teeth Whitening- Options To Maintain The Perfect Smile The Way All On Four Dental Implants Work Several Options Available To Replace Single Or Multiple Missing Teeth With Dental Implants A Good Periodontist Could Eliminate Your Whole Teeth Concerns The Various Causes Of Dental Phobia Coral Springs Dentistry: About Oral Cancer The Dental Services Is Essential For Any Family Have You Accidentally Hired A Cowboy Builder? Fix Your Broken Smile With Dental Veneers The Sophistication Of Dental Implants Keep Your Practice Maintainable With Tips Provided By Dental Consulting Experts Get The Perfect Set Of Teeth
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(54.196.27.171) / Processed in 0.012765 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 30 , 3087, 964,