Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dental Insurance » Cosmetic Dentist Marketing: the Ways to Promote Your Cosmetic Dentist Marketing Business
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Cosmetic Dentist Marketing: the Ways to Promote Your Cosmetic Dentist Marketing Business

Author: Ed OKeefe

In the arena of cosmetic dentist marketing, you should find helpful ways on how to promote your business. Promoting your cosmetic dentist marketing business would mean getting more cosmetic patients in your side. In this article I would like to teach you the ways, and the strategies that you can have to become successful in your cosmetic dentist marketing business.

#1: Sub-Niche Your Practice!

The first way to promote your cosmetic dentist marketing business is to sub-niche your practice and start to promote other service. So what do I mean by sub-niching your practice? In my case, we're promoting an Invisalign for patients who needs whiter, stronger teeth. When they come to me I ask them what their ultimate goals are, and we have Invisalign as a solution for them to help them get straighter teeth. But if they want to get straighter, whiter teeth and they want it now (and they're candidates for veneers and any other kinds of services that we offer), then we can present the whole treatment plan right then and there. So one of the things that I like to teach the doctors is that you can start sub-niching your practice. Go after your patients with problems and have cosmetic dentistry as the solution for them.

#2: Go For Lead-Generation Marketing!

The second way to promote your cosmetic dentist marketing business is to do what I call the lead-generation marketing. And what I mean by this is that you advertise your services. With advertising you actually help people identify you as a good cosmetic dentist by overwhelming them with before and afters proof, wherein you can educate them through DVD's, powerpoints, and also through the Internet. This, in my mind, is the future of dentistry and how it is going to be sold. You have the options of educating your patients through seminars, local workshops, or you can actually have the Internet as your option and educate them on-line.

#3: Open The Floodgates To Your Patients!

The third way to promote cosmetic dentist marketing is to open the floodgates to your patients. What I see with a lot of doctors is that they have associates, or a couple of associates, and they open the floodgates to their new patients and they just get the patients coming in. Then 1 out of 10, or 2 out of 10 patients that came in are going to want cosmetic dentistry or more of high-end restorative dentistry. And if you're the boss and you won the whole practice, you can be the one who gets that business or that patient.

So these are the ways that you can promote your cosmetic dentist marketing business. Remember, you can sub-niche your practice, then you can go for lead generation marketing through advertising, and then open the floodgates to your new patients. Following these ways will help you gain more new patients, and be successful in your business! You can log on to our website, www.DentistProfits.com and get a free CD and Book titled, How To Predictably Grow Your Practice 25-35% Every Year While Enjoying More Control, Time Off, And Bottom-Line Net Profits!. About the Author:

My name is Ed OKeefe, and over the past 7 years I have shown over 5300 General Dentists world wide how to flood their practice with patients using my counter-intuitive, yet extremely effective dental marketing, internet dental marketing secrets, and dental advertising secrets that are proven, guaranteed, and unmatched by anyone else in dentistry!
Diseases And Conditions Gum Diseases Types What Kind Of Dental Care Does My Dog Need? Teeth Whitening Is A Low Cost Entrance To A Cosmetic Makeover Dental Problems The Root Of Bad Breath - End It For Good! How To Get Good Dental Referrals Sedation Dentistry & Cosmetic Dentistry Benefits Stem Cell Research And Tissue Engineering A Boon For Dental Tissue Regeneration Ways To Make Teeth Whiter Dental Implants For A Better Smile All Your Answers To Tooth White Perfection Find A Quality Stamford Dentist Near You Cosmetic Dental Surgery Is Becoming A Huge Craze In Recent Times Among All Age Group People. Halitosis Cure
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.129.13.201) / Processed in 0.015122 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 3645, 964,
Cosmetic Dentist Marketing: the Ways to Promote Your Cosmetic Dentist Marketing Business