Insurances.net
insurances.net » Property Insurance » Commercial Truck Insurance To Protect Your Property
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Commercial Truck Insurance To Protect Your Property

Having your truck damaged in an accident, fire, or as the result of theft or vandalism can be heartbreaking. That truck is your means to make a living. If it can't run, you can't work. Who's going to pay for this?!

In the case that the damage is repairable, you may find yourself saddled with a huge financial burdentruck insurance or not. Repair to trucks can cost thousands of dollars and can cripple a small business or independent hauler. That is, if the damage is repairable. What if, God forbid, you truck is totaled?

I Have Liability Coverage. Isn't That Enough?Commercial Truck Insurance To Protect Your Property

By federal law, all commercial vehicles are required to carry a liability truck insurance policy to cover the cost of any damages they may inflict on another vehicle or person. So if you damage someone's vehicle cause them bodily harm in an accident, the other person(s) will have their expenses covered and property replaced. Don't you want that same coverage for you and you own property?

Thankfully, there is a type of commercial truck insurance designed to cover your personal property damage costs called physical damage insurance.

Physical Damage Insurance

Physical damage insurance will cover the cost of damage to your truck up to an amount specified in your policy. This coverage will take care of the costs associated with on the job accidents, regardless of fault. This way, you know that whether or not you are the cause of a collision, you know that you are covered.

In addition, you are also covered when the truck is not running. For example, you may stop at a truck stop to grab a bite to eat only to come back and find that your rig has been stolen. Your insurance will cover the cost of replacing the truck or repairing it if it is recovered.

A Real Life Truck Insurance Anecdote

I have personally faced the devastating impact of a hit-and-run accident without having any physical damage. My vessel's driver side door and front tire had been smashed, and I had no physical damage coverage to clean up the mess. The combination of anger and heartache was dizzying. Truth be told, if I would've had the coverage to take care of it, I could have immediately brushed it off and still had a nice day. Instead my heart hurt for hours as I calculated the unfortunate damage to my truck. Never again. That's all I can say. Never again.

Your truck is your way of life. And streets and highways are wrought with distracted drivers, including you. No matter what happens, or who is at fault, physical damage insurance can give peace of mind to any motorist. It basically covers all of those "what ifs". Like, what if you hit a low bridge like all those truck videos on YouTube? Your truck is covered. The bridge, however, will only be covered by liability insurance, as physical damage insurance only (and especially) covers your stuff. It will also cover damages associated with fires or damage from heavy storms. Even if lightning strikes your truck, physical damage insurance has got you covered.
>starting A Small Business At Home, A Nice And Easy Option For A House Wife Significance of Property Insurance Adjuster Using A Dog Crate To Housebreak A Puppy A Houseboat Tour To Kumarakom Where Can You Buy Dog Houses For Large Dogs? When You Need Cash House Buyers In Cincinnati Sap Business One In Small Manufacturing Warehouse Implementation And Integration Hotel Insurance - Protect Property And Guests From Any Hazards Vacation Tour Packages - Dream Vacation In Vacation Houseboats Understanding Property and Flood Insurance for us common people Houseboats Journey Awe – Inspiring Journey along the Nature Long Beach Business Property Insurance Basics Need Of Property and Shop Insurance and Its Benefit
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.238.62.119) Shandong / Qingdao Processed in 0.011851 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 3192, 966,
Commercial Truck Insurance To Protect Your Property Qingdao