Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Christopher Ward C60 Kingfisher Auto Diver Watch
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Christopher Ward C60 Kingfisher Auto Diver Watch

Christopher Ward is a 5-year old London based watchmaker who creates affordable quartz and mechanical timepieces

. They have a new swiss made diver watch that will be available for sale in November called the C60 Kingfisher Auto. It is an automatic dive watch powered by an ETA 2824-2 self-winding mechanical movement. The case is 42 mm x 13 mm in diameter and features thick 4.5 mm domed sapphire crystal. The caseback is solid and features a NDL dive scale engraved in it. The caseback and crown screw-in and help to maintain water-resistance down to 300 meters (1000 ft). There is a 2-piece unidirectional dive bezel to keep track of your dive time. The indices feature a Superuminova treatment for visibility at night or underwater. The dial features a bright yellow metallic finish. The strap is silicon rubber with a stainless steel butteryfly clasp.

Right away when I saw this watch, I noticed that the build quality looks very good (especially considering the price range). The finish looks good, with mostly brushed surfaces, and a few polished accents on the bezel and crown. The bezel turns very easily, without any sign of being loose (this is not true of all divers I've tested). The black hour, minute and second hands really contrast very nicely with the bright yellow metallic dial. Even the strap feels soft, comfortable and of really good quality. Overall, if you are looking for an affordable diver and you like the look, then I highly recommend considering the Christopher Ward C60 Kingfisher Diver.

Retail $515

By: barbrine
Does Your Injury Warrant Legal Action? Checking Out Autoclaves Some Hints On How You Can Prove Your Permanent Injury Claim Understanding Spinal Cord Injury The Greatest American Pastime: Driving Trucks In Mud Promise Of Hybrid Meetings Trash Trucks Bring Danger to the Neighborhood The Comprehensive Guide To Kragen Auto Parts Silicon Carbide Ceramics In Automobile And Other Special Application And Progress Auto Loan For A Business Asbestos Cell Injury Inflammation and Fibrotic Lung Disease Auto Mass Traffic? Without Google? Is It Possible? Find Out NOW Understanding Preapproved Auto Loans
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.188.64.66) Paraiba / Alagoa Nova Processed in 0.011835 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 1652, 952,
Christopher Ward C60 Kingfisher Auto Diver Watch Alagoa Nova