Insurances.net
insurances.net » Insurance Quotes » Celebrity Quotes
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Celebrity Quotes

I hope by the time it's my moment to leave this world physically

, I'll have gotten my head around the idea that life is an endless cycle.- Madonna

"I have five guardian angels.- Virginia Madsen

"There were a lot of strange goings-on in the studio - noises that shouldn't have been there and equipment doing all manner of weird things. There was just an overall feeling that John was around."- Paul McCartney

"I was just about to set out when I heard someone ask in a high pitched voice if I wanted a lift. I turned and saw a guy in a black Cadillac. I thanked him, climbed into the passenger seat and we drove to the freeway. To my embarrassment, I had no wallet, but the man loaned me a dollar. I insisted I must pay him back and got him to write his name and address on a scrap of paper. His name was Harry Agannis". The next day Savalas looked up his good Samaritan in the phone book. A woman answered the call. Yes, Harry Agannis was her husband, but no, it was not possible to speak with him, for he had been dead for three years When I showed her the paper she was obviously deeply affected and told me without a doubt it was her husbands handwriting, I described his clothes and she said those were the clothes he had been buried in. I doubt I will ever be able to explain it."- Telly Savalas

I never came upon any of my discoveries through the process of rational thinking.- Albert Einstein

"It is possible that there exists emotions that are still unknown to us. Do you remember how electrical currents and unseen waves were laughed at? The knowledge about man is still in its infancy."- Albert Eistein

"It is the secret of the world that all things subsist and do not die, but retire a little from sight and afterwards return again. Nothing is dead. People feign themselves dead, and endure mock funerals and mournful obituaries, and there they stand, looking out the window, sound and well in some new disguise."- Ralph Waldo Emerson

I've seen and met angels wearing the disguise of ordinary people living ordinary lives.- Tracy Chapman

Check out the great variety of religious channels on Dish Network and keep up to date with interesting new information on Investigation Discovery!

By: Francis Davidby: Francis David
women seeking men in jaipur Online Auto Insurance Quotes - 5 Steps Guides To Get Them Auto Insurance Quotes The Possible Effect Of Summer Storms; Texas Case Study Where You Can Get Affordable Homeowners Insurance Quotes Auto insurance, get the best quotes and why you need insurance this century Family Health Insurance Quotes And Individual Health Insurance Quotes Efficiently Buying Among Online Insurance Quotes Health Insurance Directory - Free Health Insurance Quotes Bluegrass Family Health Insurance Quotes - Learn How To Uncover One Online Websites That Quote Health Insurance Affordable Life Insurance Quotes - Getting Enough Coverage Why And How To Get A Health Insurance Quote Use Car Insurance Quotes to Get Cheap Car Insurances
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.238.135.30) Shandong / Weihai Processed in 0.012125 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 18 , 2340, 978,
Celebrity Quotes Weihai