Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Car Insurance policy - 6 Things to Clarify about It
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Car Insurance policy - 6 Things to Clarify about It

Years of experience in car insurance business had taught me that there are some things

need some clarification for prospective insurance holders to know the best way to enjoy insurance policy. This hard nut about car insurance policy that must be cracked is centred about direct car insurance and auto insurance coverage. Let's look into some of these issues.

(i) what will be the effect of this first ticket on my insurance

Ordinarily this may send cold down your spine that your insurance rate will go up which is not correct. On good day most insurance firms will not alter your insurance rate except you get more tickets within the next 3-5 years.

(ii) Will the Plasma TV I got last year affect my insurance rate?Car Insurance policy - 6 Things to Clarify about It

If you bought the Plasma on your credit card that is yet to be paid then it might have effect on your insurance rate. The reason is the insurance firms these day uses credit scoring to determine even how much you pay at renewal not only to justify your qualification for insurance rate t the policy. If you have a good credit scoring you stand the chance of enjoying a very good reduction in your insurance rate.

(iii) Will my homeowner policy cover my car door slammed into my lawnmower parked in my garage?

To answer straight away it will not cover it. For you to be covered your car insurance must be comprehensive coverage which happen only after the payment of your deductible.

(iv) Will my car insurance cover me if I am hit by a car?

It is great to discover that if you sustained injury or even loose your life on your bike or while walking along the road you may be covered by your direct insurance policy. Even it happens that the fellow involve has no insurance or under insured, it is the turn of your Uninsured or Underinsured coverage to cover you.

(v) Will my car insurance cover my personal belongings stolen in my car when burgled?

The car insurance does not cover personal belongings left behind in your car except those things that are attached to the car. So your car insurance may not pay claim for those personal belongings stole from your car. The homeowners or rental insurance policy ought to be responsible for this.

(vi) Does the colour of my car affect my insurance rate?

A big lie, there is no effect of your car colour on your car insurance rate. You are free to make the choice of the colour that interest you.

By: angela Oscar
Car Insurance Rate - Different Ways to Reduce It Aarkstore Enterprise-2010 U.s. Automobile Steering & Suspension Manufacturing Industry Report Cheaper Auto Insurance Rate - Is It Through Progressive Direct or Progressive Independent Agent? Direct Auto Insurance - How do You Pick the Right Liability Limits Direct Auto Insurance Company – How to Get Cheaper Rates from Them Direct Car Insurance – The Easiest Way To Obtain One Philips "the Door Channel," The Country Affected By The Injury Agent Auto Warranty Companies Aren't All Rotten A Website To Obtain No Win No Fee Injury Claim Advice Obtaining Student Car Insurance May Lighten up Ones Load Which Maryland Car Insurance Company Is Best? Buying The Right Teenager Car Insurance for Your Son The Requirements Of The Automobile Development
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.15.174.76) Ohio / Columbus Processed in 0.005309 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 2578, 952,
Car Insurance policy - 6 Things to Clarify about It Columbus