Insurances.net
insurances.net » Dental Insurance » Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry Reviews | Patient can be contacted
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry Reviews | Patient can be contacted

When looking at getting some difficult dental procedures as well as simple treatments with my Dentist back home I came across a system of over pricing and lists of work that "needed" to be done "urgently" all of which i was unaware of. And when presented with the total cost of the procedures spanning over months and months of visits i nearly fainted.

So when talking to a friend about the how expensive Dental work was, she mentioned the idea of Dental Tourism. Now this was not something i was aware of so i decided to investigate a bit more. And what i found was amazing literally every country has some kind of Medical Tourism Industry from Gastric bands to Liposuction face lifts and breast lifts hundreds and hundreds of sites offering Surgery Vacations. I narrowed down my search to Dental Clinics abroad and was more than surprised to see a whole section dedicated to Dental treatments from nearly every Continent on the Planet. I was interested in having a vacation more than spending time in a dentists chair but i still wanted a reputable clinic with experience and the same standards i would expect to receive back home but my free time was just as important.

That is when i started looking at South America...Cost Rica, Peru but i wanted something less of the beaten track. So looking further North i found it CANCUN! I had been to Cancun twice before and new what to expect....Aqua Blue Waters, White beaches and pretty much giving me the option to do as much or as little as i wanted.

So that was that i was going to Cancun, but what Dentist as i said i wanted a reputable dental clinic in Cancun with experience and high standards but still cheap enough to allow me to complete the Dental treatments needed...(not asking for a lot hey)

At first i filled some on-line forms with various Medical Tourism Facilitators listing the treatments i wanted, when i was traveling my personal details and medical history. And within a couple of hours my phone was ringing and a very nice person on the end of the phone strangely with no hint of a accent was introducing himself as a representative from one of the clinics i liked the look of, that clinic was Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry

We spoke about my options what i was looking for and when i was planning to come to Cancun, was it specifically for treatments or was it a vacation? I explained i was wanting both and how important it was for me not to be spending all my time at the clinic. I was reassured that the clinic treats 97% of patients from other countries and were able to complete extensive work within short time frames and that i would still be able to enjoy my vacation which is just what i wanted.

I forwarded my x-rays and within 24 hours i received the Doctors opinion and a list of prices for each procedure. Happy with the opinions and prices i booked my flights and contacted the Clinic to place a consultation....Which i found out was free of charge and so were any more x-rays I had spent 400 Dollars back home for my consultation and 6 x-rays.

The day i arrived i was greeted by the Representative i had been in constant contact over the phone and by email and was welcome into the Consultation room to fill out some forms and read over information while the Doctor was preparing to see me, In came the Doctor we spoke about all my options and what i was looking to get. And i had hundreds of questions which he was more than happy to answer them all and took his time and did not rush through it, it genuinely seemed as if he was interested in what was best for me and not about taking every cent off me.

To make my point i came to Cancun Mexico not knowing what to expect from a Dentist who was charging me almost 60% less than my dentist back home and all the time i was in a Tropical Paradise.....Cancun only spending a total of 6 hours in a dentists chair.

Dental Tourism is a great idea and i truly believe it is something to look into if you are looking at saving money but not wanting to sacrifice standards......Cancun Cosmetic Dentistry really worked miracles and i wrote this to tell you just that. Contact me alangt1066@gmail.com

I will be happy to give my first hand account and contact information.
Laser Teeth Whitening Is It For You? Don't Be Afraid of the Dentist Upper East Side Braces - Should You Have Your Wisdom Teeth Removed? Factors To Consider When Selecting A Child Dentist Upper East Side Braces - Tooth Whitening for sparkling teeths Looking for the best Vancouver pharmacies? Go to the ones recommended by the Vancouver dentists Avoid Added Stress During The Holidays With Painless Dental Procedures Finding a Dentist for Your Family Emergency Dental Care: Putting Your Smile Back Together Know About Important Information On Dentist Hermosa Beach Tooth Extractions: Remove Your Problem Teeth Grab Significant Facts About Best Torrance Dentist On Net Seeking Help From Manhattan Restorative Dentistry
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.22.217.51) / Processed in 0.014500 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 4370, 964,