Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Can you really make money online?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Can you really make money online?

OK, first thing's first. If you are like me, you have probably tried selling on Ebay, Amazon and have joined an affiliate program or three trying to find out how all these internet marketing guru's have made the millions that they claim to have made online. The truth is most of them never made a dime until they started selling they're programs on how to make a fortune online. So why would you really want to fork over your hard earned dollars to them. Most of what they tell you is just common sense, things you already know, but they just really don't work for generating wealth.

Ebay & Amazon are great at first. I know the first couple of months I was making fistfuls of money, but I, like most people, were selling the stuff that I had accumulated over the years and didn't use anymore. I had lots of decent stuff that I didn't want anymore, but other people wanted. I had a small fortune worth of stuff built up just sitting in my garage, spare bedroom and attic. The thing was is that I had no real investment in the stuff that I was selling. Sure I had paid for it all at one time or another, but that was a long time ago, so it was almost like free money. So when that ran out I figured I could find a source for merchandise that I could keep selling and making good money. Boy was I wrong. I searched everywhere, I found lots of good wholesalers, but the problem is that the guy who buys more than you gets a better wholesale price, thus he can sell the items cheaper than you. And there is always going to be someone who can afford to buy in larger quantities than you and undercut your prices, then maybe causing you to sell your stuff at a loss just to recoup a little of your investment back. So unless you can buy in Huge quantities, or find a really unique product that you and only a few others have available, that route is really hard to make a decent profit at.

Then there are the affiliate programs, nutrition and health products, that you may or may not really use.

The problem is that you have to get on an autoship program and get billed large amounts every month,

then try to get friends and family to join under you. Pay for advertising that never seems to work because people just don't really want to be obligated to buy this stuff every single month when they could go to the GNC store and get the same product under another name for half the price. Then there is the Compensation program that takes a mathematician to figure out because you have try to get 10 people and they have to get 10 people and so on and so on, and then you can make a little money,......Sheesh, Good Luck.

I'm not saying that these plans don't work for some people, but for the majority of us, they don't.

It's as simple as that. And all of the programs are not nutritional products, but most of them work the same way. Too many levels to build up under you before you can break even, never mind see a profit.

Then you have the programs that pay you commissions for sales. Most of them pay such a small percentage of the sales that you are lucky to break even on your advertising cost. You do have programs like ClickBank, that offers very high commissions, but no one really wants to spend $50 bucks on the latest ebook. So that's a pretty low conversion rate there.

Now a couple of months ago I ran across an ad for TMI-Wireless. After looking it over and seeing that it was completely free to join, and the payout was better than most. Not to mention that it is a product that almost everyone uses anyway. I decided to give it a try. It is a Cell Phone site, where most of the phones are free as long as you sign for a contract with any of the major providers, so if someone orders a free phone from the website that they give you for free, you get $50 bucks, and there are other items to make money on as well if they purchase them. Now it is a two layer system, if you sign affiliates up from your site, you get $10 bucks when any of them give away a free phone. Sounds pretty good huh?

http://tmi-wireless.weebly.com/affilliate.html

I have only been working this program for a few months now, and with minimal advertising I'm bring in about $2000.00 a month. As my affiliates grow so will my income, and as I said, I have been doing very little advertising, but am about to get a little more serious about it and see how far I can take this.

Over the years I have actually lost a lot of money trying to make money online, so I am happy as hell that I am finally coming out ahead. I actually think that with a little more effort I can more than double what I am doing now and quit my job not too far down the line.

I would not recommend any program that I did not think the average person could be successful at. I know how frustrating it can be to try to make it online. And with the economy like it is, many people need help.

This is a program you can start for free, it won't cost you a dime, and you can begin making money right away. You can start with some free online classified adds and take it from there and decide if you want to pay for advertising. Even with the free adds and about an hour or so of your time each day you could be making a decent chunk of change each month.

So just take a minute and look this program over. You have absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain.

You have probably heard this before, but it is the truth.

If you keep on doing what you are doing right now, you are going to keep getting the same results that you have been getting up to this point. It's time to break the cycle.

Good Luck with what ever you decide.

Sincerely

Christopher Reading

Click here if you want to look it over

http://tmi-wireless.weebly.com/affilliate.html
Weight Loss By Hypnosis - The Best Place To Start Visiting A Beauty Spa For Facials , Things To Watch Out For Christmas Decorations With Help Of Kids Comparing Las Vegas Chopper Trips To The Grand Canyon Toys Are Really Us Benefits Of A Wedding Coordinator In Wedding Coordination The Smartest Way To Do Your Accounting Quickbooks Outsourcing Motivation For Paying Off Your Debt Keys To Learn Options Trading Global Solar Photovoltaic Market Outlook To 2015 - Asia Pacific The Next Epicentre In Pv Industry What Are Some Options When Looking Of Ways To Get Cheap Insurance For Young Drivers? Wedding Dress Shopping: Making It Affordable Ladies Truly Appreciate Fashion and Outfits
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.219.14.63) Campania / Vairano Patenora Processed in 0.014711 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 44 , 6019, 975,
Can you really make money online? Vairano Patenora